DumaOS on the Netduma R1 is now in Open Beta!

Netduma Luke

4 hours ago, rtlp said:

Hello,

I have not receive the link for download the DumaOS. I have registered the day of announcements. What is a problem? Thank you.

Read the comment about yours and you can get an idea of when it might be your turn.

• Administrators

We've just sent more emails out. If you signed up in the first 24 hours (10th October), you should definitely have an email now. If you cannot see it, please check your spam.

please, anyone who already owns DumaOS does not release it without the team's permission for others to download it, this could cause big problems like someone breaking their R1. Be patient, everyone will have their time to have DumaOS, think that because they are in a hurry, they may never enjoy it for breaking their R1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Trupi79 said:

Hello, good, I registered half an hour after the announcement of the DumaOS in beta on the 10th and I received two instant emails but none with the download link and still waiting thanks if someone can inform me 

Parece que se da de baja de recibir correos electrónicos de nosotros, de lo contrario, habría recibido el correo electrónico hace muchos días. Le enviaré manualmente un correo electrónico ahora.

It looks like you unsubscribed from receiving emails from us, otherwise you would have received the email many days ago. I will manually send you an email now.

Thank you for Make me wait for 8 days for something I will never get ..and I hope someone do that for you guys make you wait for something you will never ever have .If you tell me from beginning the Open beta is closed it’s okay but you gave me hope to try it and then Wait for nothing

unfortunately bad customer service 

Regard's

47 minutes ago, minato1990 said:

Thank you for Make me wait for 8 days for something I will never get ..and I hope someone do that for you guys make you wait for something you will never ever have .If you tell me from beginning the Open beta is closed it’s okay but you gave me hope to try it and then Wait for nothing

Regard's

Everyone was waiting not just you...patience and you will get it..i was waiting 7 days today i get it.

50 minutes ago, minato1990 said:

Regard's

if you read the previous comments of the people, in the end they have their DumaOs, it is just a matter of patience. And no, it is not a bad service of customer service if not the opposite, they are releasing it in stages so that nobody can break their R1, the easy thing would have been to release it for all at once and in case of breaking their R1 the team of netduma washing hands and you would have to spend money again, The netduma team looks for you so that this does not happen and what they should be to be grateful both for DumaOs and for the netduma team to worry that you do not break the R1
 He has to learn to be more patient and not behave like a 10 year old child with a tantrum.

a greeting

1 minute ago, Knomax said:

First thoughts after update...

Everything works smooth...i configure it and play some matches....works better than previous firmware and hit detection is amazing!!!!

Backup for configuration etc LAN,portforward is missing at all?

for port forwarding go to network settings and in the box on the left in the last upper tab you will find it.

Regards and enjoy DumaOS

44 minutes ago, titofuenla said:

for port forwarding go to network settings and in the box on the left in the last upper tab you will find it.

Regards and enjoy DumaOS

I don't see anything!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Knomax said:

I have already add my rules i am asking for backup configuration like previous firmware.

at the moment the option of making a backup is not implemented, maybe in the future it is something to add.

16 minutes ago, Knomax said:

Thank you very much...now we install it...will release another firmware to upgrade again with fixes and so on until final release?

I could not tell. That would have to answer Ian or some internal member of Netduma, but I guess so, to see what they respond

2 hours ago, titofuenla said:

if you read the previous comments of the people, in the end they have their DumaOs, it is just a matter of patience. And no, it is not a bad service of customer service if not the opposite, they are releasing it in stages so that nobody can break their R1, the easy thing would have been to release it for all at once and in case of breaking their R1 the team of netduma washing hands and you would have to spend money again, The netduma team looks for you so that this does not happen and what they should be to be grateful both for DumaOs and for the netduma team to worry that you do not break the R1
 He has to learn to be more patient and not behave like a 10 year old child with a tantrum.

a greeting

First thing it’s my opinion not yours and I don’t say anything wrong to any person  like you did 

And you can answer without say to anyone child But you want to be hero

Finally I hope you learn how to respect people

I’m having the same problem and I signed up like 5-10 seconds after the email was sent out. 

Edited by 251Nick
refreshed my email and this happen.

First, I do not want to be a hero of any boy, I'm just explaining to you why the netduma team is releasing DumaOs in stages, you're the first one to be disrespectful saying that netduma has a bad customer service when it's all Contrary, as I told you, the only thing you are doing is to watch so that you do not break your R1. Is that why you say it's bad attention? I repeat that the easy thing is that the netduma team had openly released DumaOs and if you break your R1 then you buy another and they earn money, but it is not like that, they do not look for profit and therefore they look for you so they do not break it .

Second, what happens if you can give your opinion and others do not? Like you, I'm giving you my opinion, my opinion is that you behave like a child with a tantrum. Just as you give yourself the right to qualify someone for something like you do with the Netduma team, you have to fit in to qualify you with your behavior.

and third, I do not have to learn education because I already have it, if you look closely, to everyone who answers and speaks well I answer correctly. It is people like you who have no education, because being patient is also part of being educated, which you are not.

A greeting.

• Netduma Admin locked, unlocked, locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic