DumaOS on the Netduma R1 is now in Open Beta!

Netduma Luke

• Administrators
On 10/12/2018 at 10:06 AM, twinturb01 said:

how about they  up it to 100 every 4 hours  not 50 every 24 hours

We're not doing it in 24 hour cycles, just using our judgement as to when it's looking wise to send the next cycle out. They number of people in each cycle is increasing each time.

I's very important to us that this is a stable release so we will keep adding more when things are looking good, until we reach full rollout.

2 hours ago, toby jugs said:

GTFIT  guys

so happy it's finally available!

It's not thought, is it?

They said it would be available by Blops 4...

They said it would be 'a few weeks' in April

They sold it to NetGear...

They said we'd have it by WWII...

They said we'd have it by IW...

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, EricSe7en said:

It's not thought, is it?

They said it would be available by Blops 4...

They said it would be 'a few weeks' in April

They sold it to NetGear...

They said we'd have it by WWII...

They said we'd have it by IW...

A2DBD40E-E49F-473B-B4C7-08E44935FFC7.png

OK OK OK>...... kicks dirt.... I was wrong.  

I have been probably the largest of all the babies and have been banned several times over.  🤬

I am here to say, I have an XR500 and own several R1s.  This firmware, even in it's infancy on the R1 hardware that we/ME bashed from day one (early adopter) is working flawlessly. 

It actually works faster and the UI is more fluid than the XR500.  I think maybe netgear  only allowed for you to port over DumaOS so you're running over the top of their own firmware and that is creating some of the issues.  That sucks.  Netgear should just wise up and create the Netduma dept and build around you. 

I just want to give credit where credit is due.  

I still think your mods are a bunch of wankers and I think you really need to brush up on business acumen BUT that in no way casts a dark shadow on this DUMAOS.  

At first I thought you guys were belly up and this was the last oorah, poking at us all waiting years for DUMA2.0. 

I WAS WRONG.

Good stuff

The only thing I see missing is Ping Assist and Hybrid VPN.

Also there are a metric tonne of servers that are misplaced for BO4  PC/PS4/XBOX included

I am currently just making a list of good servers and bad.  Is there a limit to the size of our ALLOW?DENY list?

I'm sure you will ban me again.  I'm ok with that. But please answer that question and update the cloud asap.

ANd for anyone worried you won't get the firmware, don't.  I have several emails listed on the waiting list and mine was sumbitted before anyone ever posted to the forum. I received the email for the upgrade Oct 12th.  I am sure they are asking for your address to see where they are rolling it out being easier to recover modems form UK/OZ/and Europe. 

• Netduma Staff
28 minutes ago, crazy joker said:

I requested the firmware on wednesday 10/10/2018 at 22:57, I still have not received anything is normal ????

Yup - the firmware is being rolled out in stages. It shouldn't be long before you have it :)

1 hour ago, Netduma Jack said:

Yup - the firmware is being rolled out in stages. It shouldn't be long before you have it :)

hi jack. can you tell me, why there is reboot router or factory reset on duma os for the r1? how can i restart the r1 from the user interface?

17 minutes ago, JOE1305 said:

hi jack. can you tell me, why there is reboot router or factory reset on duma os for the r1? how can i restart the r1 from the user interface?

Click the information button:

_20181015_142513.thumb.JPG.af498da73ab3d6dabfc72e050876b2b5.JPG

And you'll be able to access the reset and reboot buttons here:

_20181015_142529.thumb.JPG.f9ba2677f18686a90c31897f0ecdbe76.JPG

• Netduma Admin locked, unlocked, locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic