DumaOS on the Netduma R1 is now in Open Beta! Learn more here: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/26315-dumaos-on-the-netduma-r1-is-now-in-open-beta/

Netduma Luke

DumaOS on the Netduma R1 is now in Open Beta!

Maybe because beta testers are setting it all up & rejoicing in it? If you don't believe their official Twitter account I can't really help you. 

Lol that's a joke. After all of the empty promises and postponed dates constantly saying "soon" over the last 2 years, if you blindly believe them then I can't help you.

Lol that's a joke. After all of the empty promises and postponed dates constantly saying "soon" over the last 2 years, if you blindly believe them then I can't help you.

Maybe I'm more of a cup is half full kinda guy & you're a cup is half empty kinda guy. Peace to you

Maybe I'm more of a cup is half full kinda guy & you're a cup is half empty kinda guy. Peace to you

Maybe I'm a realist and you live in a fantasy world. It would be much more believable if at least 1 person has said they received it.

Maybe I'm a realist and you live in a fantasy world. It would be much more believable if at least 1 person has said they received it.

Lol. We're gamers. We all live in a fantasy world which makes it so much fun. Be miserable in your real world while I'm running & gunning in my fantasy world. 

i couple have said they got it on another post

If you guys haven't received an email yet, check your spam box. Mine was buried in there with a load of shopping site ads and AfRiCaN pRiNcEs asking if I want a share of 95 trillion Zimbabwean dollars. 

Nothing in there 😭

I've got a bit of an issue. I completed the upgrade but now it's asking me to sign in to access the 192.168.88.1 GUI. I don't have a username and password set up for the R1?? 🤔 

Edit: nvm, admin and password lmfao

Nice one! Hope you enjoy it