DumaOS on the Netduma R1 is now in Open Beta! Learn more here: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/26315-dumaos-on-the-netduma-r1-is-now-in-open-beta/

Netduma Luke

DumaOS on the Netduma R1 is now in Open Beta!

Looks like they already sent out the 50 so if you haven't received it, YOU SUCK J/K. Hopefully I'll be in the next 50

What makes you think the first 50 was already sent out? The open beta has been announced. I filled out my application within 2 minutes of the post and have not received mine yet. Nobody has even posted receiving it yet, so odds are it hasn't even started.

What makes you think the first 50 was already sent out? The open beta has been announced. It hasn't started yet.

Because their Twitter said they did. Cmon man get with the times :) 

What makes you think the first 50 was already sent out? The open beta has been announced. I filled out my application within 2 minutes of the post and have not received mine yet. Nobody has even posted receiving it yet, so odds are it hasn't even started.

Same as the chat log thats on the right side of the main page

Because their Twitter said they did. Cmon man get with the times :)

I saw the post, but not a single person has confirmed receiving the new firmware. If they did roll it out, then that means the first 50 people signed up within 2 minutes of the announcement.

I saw the post, but not a single person has confirmed receiving the new firmware. If they did roll it out, then that means the first 50 people signed up within 2 minutes of the announcement.

they must have cuz i signed up right away as well and didnt make the 1st cut

Maybe because beta testers are setting it all up & rejoicing in it? If you don't believe their official Twitter account I can't really help you.