ping plotter help

AzteQ

Hello , before using netduma r1 . i test my connection and i think i have a problem with my isp but i want to clarify before crying to isp . its a vdsl 2+ , speedtest 9ms 90download and 14 upload ; its like good but in game feels like i am always too late . i test on dsl reports and have A+ A A+ without netduma R1 . So i use pingplotter and have this . Can you explain me what is the problem . Thanks

www.google.com.png

3 hours ago, AzteQ said:

Hello , before using netduma r1 . i test my connection and i think i have a problem with my isp but i want to clarify before crying to isp . its a vdsl 2+ , speedtest 9ms 90download and 14 upload ; its like good but in game feels like i am always too late . i test on dsl reports and have A+ A A+ without netduma R1 . So i use pingplotter and have this . Can you explain me what is the problem . Thanks

www.google.com.png

There is no problem at all bro. Looks fine to me. I have also a DSL line of 40down and 10 up. On dslreports I get triple A+ but in the game it still sucks because players with high pings can fuck up the lobby. Where do you live and where is the next dedicated server for you? It can be the server or the players in the lobby. Your pingplotter results look like mine. I dont see any jitter here. Try to tweak the download and upload to find out what is the best for you. Sledgehammer Games were always shitty for me. Bad netcoding and matchmaking. Here even the R1 cant help you. :(

On loop 2 the latency move from 24 to 200 and more each second.

On loop 3 and 4 loosing packet to 90% . 

i ask here because people show ping plotter to help and improve . 

i know that my netduma R1 can't help , i try it and no way . 

And this a graph from friend with same isp but not same location. 

my question is what can i expect from isp , what can i tell to my isp ?

42201329_1919798471654498_242602597809127424_n.jpg

6 minutes ago, Netduma Admin said:

Paging @Zennon - are you able to help Azteq with whether he should contact his ISP?

No that is a very nice plot.

The packet loss is due to the fact that the two hops do not always respond to ICMP pings.

In the plot there is no red lines and there is no PL on the destination hop, all is well.

this is the pingplotter from my friend with same isp . he doesn t feel any retard on fps gaming like me . For me i saw players , i shoot , nothing i die like preshoot or freezing . thats what i feel . i dont use netduma with this isp because its like butter

42201329_1919798471654498_242602597809127424_n.jpg

Both plots show the same low jitter ping, your trace route shows ISP hops that do not respond to ICMP pings so come back as packet loss this is normal and if you look at a UK plot of a BT user you will see this also.

I can not see your friends hops so can not see the routing his is taking but you both have great connections jitter wise.

Do you use the same TV or gaming monitor as your friend? he may have a low input lag screen and you may have a high input lag screen, that may be the variable that differentiates the set ups.

Or do you use congestion control? if you have others on your network you must use in my book at lest 70% on the sliders and your console in hyper traffic so others downloads / streaming / browsing / updating does not create ping spikes and that your packets are prioritised and therefore your packets do not have to queue so get processed to leave and return first.

thanks for reply ; 

he have a TN screen 144hz Asus vg248qe and i use a samsung VA 144hz  C24FG73FQU . we have 1ms . 

i try mode bridge with netduma r1 and there was no difference . 

When i test on dsl reports :  bbox3 : A+ A+ A+   ;  R1 : A+ A+ A  . 

But in game same bad feeling , sometimes in hardcore , lot of hitmarker , always being preshoot . i play on computer .

We have same computer specs , all update driver.

Can i ask you if the R1 settings: auto MTU or 1492 for ppoe . Because when i look windows10 MTU showing me 1488 with bbox3 . 

i will try again netduma 

The 1ms is not input lag it is best recorded case of grey to grey response, the panel has good input lag though 4.4ms @ 144hz.

To test your MTU setting.

Admin command prompt type

ping google.com -f -l 1472

If the packets are not fragmented then you have an MTU of 1500 (28 for overheads)

If you have fragmented packets try the above with say 1462 so keep decreasing by 10 until it fragments, then work your way back up step by step until you find the correct value.

Add 28 to the value you get and that is your MTU.

ok damm , i was thinking its a good monitor with less input lag and color . i have two option for fastest response and low input lag .

i try for MTU , its 1464 + 28 = 1492 

i set bridge + netduma with ppoe and if i disable ipv6 , i have only 50 download . if i enable ipv6 its going to 90 download  .

have a nice sunday ,thanks for help 

1 hour ago, AzteQ said:

ok damm , i was thinking its a good monitor with less input lag and color . i have two option for fastest response and low input lag .

i try for MTU , its 1464 + 28 = 1492 

i set bridge + netduma with ppoe and if i disable ipv6 , i have only 50 download . if i enable ipv6 its going to 90 download  .

have a nice sunday ,thanks for help 

That monitor has low input lag do not worry about that :)