Problems logging into forum

RobReapz

Trying to sign in and out of the forum, when i try to sign in its says password incorrect so i have ended up resetting my password a dozen bloody times but it still happens. I thought i was going senile at first and just forgotten my password but there is definitely something weird going on? I want to stay logged in but every time i close the browser and re-open i have to sign in again then i am back to square 1 with resetting password lol.

FYI I am on a PC with google chrome and not using twitter to log in.

Can a mod delete my other post ( in off topic) i made about this as it is not in the relevant section.

31 minutes ago, RobReapz said:

Trying to sign in and out of the forum, when i try to sign in its says password incorrect so i have ended up resetting my password a dozen bloody times but it still happens. I thought i was going senile at first and just forgotten my password but there is definitely something weird going on? I want to stay logged in but every time i close the browser and re-open i have to sign in again then i am back to square 1 with resetting password lol.

FYI I am on a PC with google chrome and not using twitter to log in.

Can a mod delete my other post ( in off topic) i made about this as it is not in the relevant section.

Hi.

I have deleted your other post per your request! Have you cleared your browser cache as that can bugger up password recognition on odd occasions? If it persists please let us know and it will be a job for a forum administrator.

BD

2 minutes ago, Zennon said:

There is no data to edit in the admin panel for this BD.

I would go to chrome's settings / advanced / passwords / and see if you have multiples saved or delete your old saved then sign back in and save it a fresh.

I thought as much matey but wasnt sure wether was a possible issue with the new forum layout! :D

Nope still cant sign in without resetting my password every time. I cleared cache and cookies and i never have passwords saved anyway so not sure whats going on. This has only happened since the new forum update, every other website on my browser is working fine. 3rd party cookies are disabled in browser settings if thats got anything to do with it?

• Netduma Staff
18 hours ago, RobReapz said:

Any news on this issue?

Hi - sorry for not getting back to you sooner! I've sent you an email on this issue. We'll take it from there - the worst case scenario is that you'd have to make a new account, but we could merge all the information from RobReapz into your new account. That should hopefully resolve the issue if it's account-based.

10 hours ago, Netduma Jack said:

Hi - sorry for not getting back to you sooner! I've sent you an email on this issue. We'll take it from there - the worst case scenario is that you'd have to make a new account, but we could merge all the information from RobReapz into your new account. That should hopefully resolve the issue if it's account-based.

Thanks jack this initially didnt work at first but i have now managed to fix the problem by deleting all my autofill form data, content settings and hosted app data in the browser settings and that seems to have sorted it. Im guessing the autofill form data was causing the problem somehow. Cheers

• Netduma Staff
13 hours ago, RobReapz said:

Thanks jack this initially didnt work at first but i have now managed to fix the problem by deleting all my autofill form data, content settings and hosted app data in the browser settings and that seems to have sorted it. Im guessing the autofill form data was causing the problem somehow. Cheers

Ah good stuff Rob, thanks for letting us know. I'll keep this in mind in case anyone else has this issue.

If there's anything else we can help you with just holler :D