Perfil ProEvolution Soccer

On 10/13/2018 at 11:29 PM, Netduma Admin said:

I could be wrong, but it's probably used by the game to serve either some important boot up process, or an advert/service of some kind that the game uses for example, checking if there is any DLC for the game.

Either way, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. It won't affect the performance of the game or the Geo-Filter!

@Netduma Admin: I need to come back to this topic, cause we have discovered that this spot in the USA is responsible to find opponents in a co-op game. So actually it must be a server but it is shown on the geo filter as connection type „peer“. If you want to play co-op it needs to be included in the circle cause strict mode is just working for servers. Is there any chance the your software is changing the connection type to server? Also the location could be shown wrong because I have a ping of 10ms to it from Germany. 

29FE1E57-2699-4CCF-A218-8BC82A00D978.jpeg

• Netduma Staff
On 10/21/2018 at 7:20 PM, hellfish89 said:

@Netduma Admin: I need to come back to this topic, cause we have discovered that this spot in the USA is responsible to find opponents in a co-op game. So actually it must be a server but it is shown on the geo filter as connection type „peer“. If you want to play co-op it needs to be included in the circle cause strict mode is just working for servers. Is there any chance the your software is changing the connection type to server? Also the location could be shown wrong because I have a ping of 10ms to it from Germany. 

If you click on it and provide us with the ID we'd be able to do this. We're working on a massive cloud update where several servers will be corrected. Thanks for your support!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
7 hours ago, Kingcomic7 said:

Hi there I was wondering the best course of action as I belive my isp dns is not good. 79.79.79.79 - 79.79.79.80 done a test its seems dns is being relayed 

http://www.scottbouch.com/talktalk-barefruit-dns-redirection.htm

Thanks 

You could try a different DNS like 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1 but changing your DNS will have no affect on your game ping!

Thanks I've tried both of these neither seem to be good. The isp recently had put my connection on a fast path from interleaved. My ping time has reduced down to around 12 ms and speeds are excellent 80 dl 20 up

I have now purchased the billion router to change my snr margin which may be the problem as its set at a basic rate 6db

• Administrators

Have they fixed your line yet? If they have, what Pings are you getting on the Geo-Filter? And worth rerunning a PingPlotter test to see the quality of your line.