Think i've found Geo Filter problems cause...

@NETDUMA Guuyyys i think i found the problem of the Geo Filter...looks like it's BLEEDING EDGE the problem!!! Yesterday the undesired unbannable 4790km away didn't showed up after i unticked Bleeding Edge !!! Auto was Off but BE was On and problem was showin..still testin today✌

Yesterday i decided to untick Bleeding Edge to see what would happen...and surprise...that undesirable unbannable 4790km away dedi didn't showed up !!! So tha problem is not coming only from Auto Cloud like i tought... since i keep auto cloud Off now cuz it block me from gettin lobbies since weeks now as you guys knows  😝😂😉 ... So i'll test more deeply today to see if it stills like yesterday or nah... like i will first...play some matches first to see if it start showin back...if still not like yesterday i'll enable Bleeding Edge again to see if it then come back or nah...and after both i'll also try Auto Cloud alone to see if it still block us without that Bleeding Edge On and if that undesirable unbannable 4790km away dedi shows up again but with only auto cloud and no bleeding edge .... After all that i'll let ya guys know if problem still showin or nah !!! Hope ya all havin a great day !!! Take care... Peeeaace !!! 🍻

I forgot to mention that even with both Auto Cloud and Bleeding Edge at Off the Auto Ping host still didn't work while in a match...only work between matches !!! ✌🍻

Aright guys i just tested and Auto Cloud is also doing the same thing than Bleeding Edge...they bring that unbannable undesirable dedi from 4752km with higher than 115ms as live at 3:15am Friday Sept 14 2018... all that while as you can see on the map via my screenshots that the host is 1 of my Allowed Montreal dedis runnin at 7ms still...and while ping assist still OFF and radius at 841km with strict mode ON as always !!! Same id as i already mentionned multiple times !!! Look at screenshots !!!

Re disabling Auto Cloud(with Bleeding Edge at OFF still) and restarting r1 bring back a sweet gaming enjoyment like before this Huge Cloud Problem !!! 

I also helped other army members with the same settings i use and it also fix their problems...!!! 

👽🍻

Capture+_2018-09-14-03-11-23.png

Capture+_2018-09-14-03-11-33.png

To those in the army interested in a solution go on the topic named : Anyone else struggling to find WW2 lobbies ...i think this is the link

and follow my suggestion and help us finding the direct cause by following the steps i suggest and then reporting the results there on that thread PLEASE !!! 

Thanks... Take care... Peeeaace !!! DMC51450 👽🍻

• Administrators

Could you give us the ID of this server again please? In DumaOS you can permanently block servers, so this issue you are having is just temporary. Thanks.

I already gave it and talked about it...been a month i'm telling it !!! You are the same person that told me almost the same answer couple of days ago....and i'll tell the same again...that doesn't make sens since We Already Can ban dedis and peers....except when there is a problem...and now it's been more than a month that we have this problem which affect Everybody and All platforms and All os since it's the Cloud having these huge problems for over a month and affecting everybody...and as you know they all share the same Cloud !!!!!!!!!! 

Every unwanted dedis are all on my deny list and never shows up !!! The only times i temp ban a dedi is when it's a new one and i then set it to be in deny list...followed by a temp ban which Always succeed....except with problematic ones like this one and also when one of my usual allowed Montreal dedis is not running optimaly aka at full speed ...and even then i always can temp ban them successfully !!!

So original os or duma os and duma os beta all do the same...and if i can't temp ban this problematic id: ccb9b580566b1d22 ....  it's because it's a Cloud Problem and duma os will not overpass this !!! 

With this problem also come the problem with auto cloud and the problem with bleeding edge...problems that firstly start exactly at the same time you guys did add this : id: ccb9b580566b1d22 which is a day before the ps4 second weekend of bo4 beta and it was the first weekend of xb1 !!! I've gave you guys lot of infos and screenshots on a multitude of places including here...also i found a way to overpass these problems while you guys fix this Cloud and i shared it with others also as helping them directly with my working solutions !!! Still some of my posts got deleted and modified even if i was helping !!!   

PS: It affect all platforms aka R1 XR450 XR500 XR700 on all OS since i repeat it's a CLOUD PROBLEM not an os problem !!!

With your delay duma os will come out and everybody will be complaining thinkin it's the os fault while it will still be these Cloud problems...wait a minute...everybody is alreay complaining everywhere against Netduma thinkin it's related to the Os or to their components aka r1 og os and duma os beta xr450 xr500 xr700... 😂😂😂 but they all wrong (except the rare ones with real defective components) and i've proved it by giving them my working solutions !!!

So fix this before releasing Duma Os guys cause it will have a fatal impact while in fact the new Os will be flawless...but not the cloud 😐 ...till you fix it !!!

I also take screenshots of everything i post in case of abusive people modifying or deleting my posts....and/or for proofs and/or references !!! 👽🍻

• Administrators
10 hours ago, DMC_81 said:

I already gave it and talked about it...been a month i'm telling it !!! You are the same person that told me almost the same answer couple of days ago....and i'll tell the same again...that doesn't make sens since We Already Can ban dedis and peers....except when there is a problem...and now it's been more than a month that we have this problem which affect Everybody and All platforms and All os since it's the Cloud having these huge problems for over a month and affecting everybody...and as you know they all share the same Cloud !!!!!!!!!! 

Every unwanted dedis are all on my deny list and never shows up !!! The only times i temp ban a dedi is when it's a new one and i then set it to be in deny list...followed by a temp ban which Always succeed....except with problematic ones like this one and also when one of my usual allowed Montreal dedis is not running optimaly aka at full speed ...and even then i always can temp ban them successfully !!!

So original os or duma os and duma os beta all do the same...and if i can't temp ban this problematic id: ccb9b580566b1d22 ....  it's because it's a Cloud Problem and duma os will not overpass this !!! 

With this problem also come the problem with auto cloud and the problem with bleeding edge...problems that firstly start exactly at the same time you guys did add this : id: ccb9b580566b1d22 which is a day before the ps4 second weekend of bo4 beta and it was the first weekend of xb1 !!! I've gave you guys lot of infos and screenshots on a multitude of places including here...also i found a way to overpass these problems while you guys fix this Cloud and i shared it with others also as helping them directly with my working solutions !!! Still some of my posts got deleted and modified even if i was helping !!!   

PS: It affect all platforms aka R1 XR450 XR500 XR700 on all OS since i repeat it's a CLOUD PROBLEM not an os problem !!!

With your delay duma os will come out and everybody will be complaining thinkin it's the os fault while it will still be these Cloud problems...wait a minute...everybody is alreay complaining everywhere against Netduma thinkin it's related to the Os or to their components aka r1 og os and duma os beta xr450 xr500 xr700... 😂😂😂 but they all wrong (except the rare ones with real defective components) and i've proved it by giving them my working solutions !!!

So fix this before releasing Duma Os guys cause it will have a fatal impact while in fact the new Os will be flawless...but not the cloud 😐 ...till you fix it !!!

I also take screenshots of everything i post in case of abusive people modifying or deleting my posts....and/or for proofs and/or references !!! 👽🍻

Thanks - I remember asking you, I just wasn't sure if it was a different server. Thanks for sharing again.

• 1 month later...

ccb9b580566b1d22

Domain Namestun.us.demonwar

hi guys im on the xr500 just bought it a few months ago still wondering when it will be updated with more features such as ping assist.. but im having a bad problem with the server i posted up top. im tryingto play call of duty bo4 and this is the only server its showing im connected to for the game and its way far away from my nc home, this things in europe. i need help, netgear techs seem lost. and yes its a bit unfair that you guys bring the xr700 after i paid 300 for this router, really sucks

• Administrators

Hi defiled, welcome to the forum!

That server is a whitelisted server (you can tell as it has a circle around it) which is required for authentication, you wouldn't be able to connect to the menu without it. It is not the game server you're playing on. You should see a server within your radius that is the actual game server. I can't speculate on Netgear updates unfortunately. There will always be someone who has just bought a product prior to a newer one being released, that can't be helped.