Hello everyone!

Teenorway

Hi!

Im new here, as of today. Ive been reading through some threads/topics, and looks like there are many nice and helpful people in this community, which is great!:) Looking forward to interact with you!

Im from Oslo, Norway, 25 years old, and play on the xbox one. Only COD AW, for the time being, and mostly "ranked". I really enjoy the competitive side of COD, and im currently master in ranked play. My gamertag is "gxnie", but dont have mic adapter for the xbox one. Hit me up if you wanna play "ranked" or pubs, but i prefer to play with people that know how to play competitive if "ranked". No offence to others:) Guess thats enough info about me:P

Ive posted a thread in the "general forum" where i ask for help about some of the features on the router. Check the link below if you want and know how to help, share if you know someone else. Answers would be appreciated, thanks:)

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/2615-netduma-noob-geo-filter-portfowarding-helpp/

• Administrators

Hi Tee, all the way from Norway! Very cool. Welcome to the forums make yourself at home and if you need any help let us know and if you just fancy chatting please do so. Being competitive I assume you have loads of cool gameplays, we have a gameplay forum where you can post your videos if you like :) 

Archived