Xr500 Help

Hi Team,

I am having a problem with my XR500 I was using a netgear d6300 modem connected to the Xr500 through the yellow internet port.

Everyday I lose xbox live connection on both my xbox's and the nat on both consoles says "getting info. When I reboot the xbox everyhing goes back to normal expect the xbox has the netgear d6300 dns settings not the Xr500. When I reboot the Xr500 the xbox reconnects and then displays the xr500 dns.

I recently changed modems to my old Asus DSL-AC68U just to see if the problem would occur on that modem, and sure enough it did.

Has anybody encountered this problem really keen to get if fixed as its so frustrating having to constantly reboot the Xr500 and xbox's everyday as I own an X which I play on, and an S which our kids play on.

I also have no port forwarding in my ADSL modem and UPNP was enabled in both the D6300 and also the Asus AC68U. Strangely all other devices in my house use the Xr500  wireless the only two things that are connected to the Xr500 wired are both my xbxox's which only seem to be affected by this.

Appreciate any help and support both xbox consoles are also set to instant on.

Kind Regards,

Rob.

• Netduma Staff
32 minutes ago, DOGGAVELI said:

Hi Big Dog all good apparently this was a bug in the last xr 500 update.

Since I updated to the latest firmware no issues, and I also use to different ports on both xbox's so neither conflict.

Kind Regards Dogga

Thanks for letting us know this is resolved :)