Destiny 2 disconnects in crucible

• Netduma Staff

Alrighty - could you let us know which country you're in?

If possible, click on any blocked servers you see when you're kicked and provide us with the ID's for those here. We can take a look and see if there's any matchmaking servers to be added to the cloud. You should be able to add them to your Allow list, which (providing you've added enough of them) should prevent the booting and allow you to use the Geo-Filter as usual.

I hope this helps! We'll be thoroughly investigating Forsaken really soon to get these issues properly sorted.

• Netduma Staff

If you disable the Geo-Filter by unticking 'enabled' at the top of the Host Filtering page, do you still get this issue? Lets make sure that the Geo-Filter is to blame for the disconnections here.

If you don't get kicked any more when the Geo-Filter is disabled, you should try to find out which servers are to blame. Don't worry about the circles when you're in-game - they are hosts you've connected with properly.

When you disconnect from a game, look at the Geo-Filter map. If you see a grey Padlock symbol, click on that. Scroll down to the ID of that server, and send us that. You should then add that server to your allow list by setting the Quality slider to 100% and clicking Update.

If you add enough of these servers to your Allow list, that is the same as us whitelisting the server - you shouldn't get kicked any more if enough servers are whitelisted.

And finally, we're soon to be testing D2: Forsaken for issues like this. It will be difficult for us to test for your area since we aren't located there, but we'll do our best to resolve these issues soon!

• Netduma Staff
17 hours ago, PleaseFixtheTwitterLogin said:

Forsaken has been a nightmare with disconnects and networking errors and disabling geofilter has not helped me with the issue at all.

Yeh I think they have some issues to resolve on their end - with the Geo-Filter disabled there's no way the router can cause those types of issues unless you have a strict NAT.

And on a side note, we'll be looking into fixing the twitter login! Plugins and other goodies are coming to the forum soon.

• Netduma Staff
17 hours ago, Pwncahontas said:

This started to happen for me as well I have to disable Host Filtering to get into a match.

Welcome to the forum! Noted - we'll be investigating this soon.

On a side note, if you disable strict mode and increase your radius a bit, do you still get kicked all the time? Thanks!

• 1 month later...