Epic Games (Fortnite, Unreal Tournament,etc) Profile

• Administrators

Hi Korey - welcome to the forum.

First of all, when you add your PC to the top, chose the Unreal engine and you will then be able to filter or spectate the servers you are joining in these games (Fortnite, PUBG and Unreal Tournament).

Next, I recommend you watch this short video to get an idea on where the servers are located in Fortnite, so you can then choose where you want to place your filter. We have not tested Unreal Tournament, so I recommend you try to see where the servers are located there and pick the best location.

Let us know if we can help with anything else and we hope you love using your router:

• 2 years later...

Hello, about to choose Unreal engine I think he knows. People who are just starting to play this game should already know something about it. It's hard to start from scratch. I'm a fan of Fortnite, and I like to buy various interesting things from this store the-fortnite-shop.com . Many people say that Fortnite is a complete shit and it is dying, but I think that this game will only develop. Since we have already held a lot of tournaments and fastcaps. The largest was at  3 $ million , while in the most popular game of 2020, CS GO, the largest tournament has  1 $ million.