I just ordered my R1

jerseytiger

I'm looking forward to getting it set up. So far I'm pretty impressed with the Netduma team. I just ordered it last night (12am my time), 5am your time and it's already at the airport ready to be flown to the US. That's outstanding turn around. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come.

• Administrators

Hi Jersey welcome to the forum. Thanks for purchasing & glad you like our service so far. We're confident you'll love the router as well. If you have any Qs don't hesitate to ask here :) 

My router has made it to New York and looks like it made it through customs already and is in transit to the regional distribution center.  From London to Germany to New York in less than 24 hours from pick up.  Nice!  Thank you for adding DHL as a shipping option.  An extra $9 for the quicker shipping and tracking ability is well worth it.  

So I got home from work and my Netduma R1 was waiting for me :) 41 hours from order to doorstep across 2 continents. Not bad Netduma, not bad :)

Now keep that warm fuzzy congratulatory feeling, because my next post will likely be "OMG I can't get this damn thing to work"

thanks buddy, but thats due to DHL not us but we'll take the compliment :P

Partially true. I am impressed with DHL too as I haven't used them much, and didn't know what to expect.  However you guys had the router ready to be shipped within hours, and made the DHL shipping available to customers.  

Archived