• Administrators

Use the unreal engine when you add your PC to Fortnite. You can then see the ping and location of the server, and quit if it’s laggy.

• Administrators

Where are the servers usually located? And what’s the ping? Could you take a screenshot if possible so we can take a look. 

Also make sure you’re on the NA server. I’m sure you are, but best to be certain. 

• Administrators

I'm not sure if it's the same on Xbox, but on PC there's a settings section where you can choose the server region. However, I think you're fine given you're getting a server in NA so need to do anything within the game.

Secondly thanks fro the screenshot. By the looks of it, PUBG probably just has one server for Xbox in the whole of North America. So you have no choice but to play on that one. It's quite rare to see that, but I imagine they're not investing that heavily into Xbox unfortunately.

I would recommend using the Geo-Filter in spectating mode when you play PUBG, and just keep an eye on it every now and again to see if you ever get a server in a closer location. The day that happens you can start using the Geo-Filter to get a nearer server.