1.03.6/h

can i have the download link for this software? i updated with wrong software ( g version) and now it doesn’t work very well

The only difference between g & h is an updated EULA. There is no feature difference.

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11018-major-netduma-upgrade-now-available-v-1036j/

• Netduma Staff

can i have the download link for this software? i updated with wrong software ( g version) and now it doesn’t work very well

Hi, welcome to the forum! Mod is correct above; there's no different so .g is really the latest version. A better way to approach this would be to fix the issues that you're having which are causing the router not to work very well.

What issues are you having? Lets work on solving them :D

I have little bugs like geo filter sometimes remains active if it’s disabled too, ping slightly increased from 42ms to (49 ms), sometimes the router crashes completely and I have to restart it. Maybe I entered some strange setting I do not know. These problems started after I upgraded a wrong version maybe updating to the J version will the problems be solved?

• Administrators

I have little bugs like geo filter sometimes remains active if it’s disabled too, ping slightly increased from 42ms to (49 ms), sometimes the router crashes completely and I have to restart it. Maybe I entered some strange setting I do not know. These problems started after I upgraded a wrong version maybe updating to the J version will the problems be solved?

You could try this if you like but I would recommend a factory reset instead (go to >Settings >Miscellaneous).

Let us know if it continues after trying this.