Huge cloud problems with COD's since more than a week

It's been a week and a half since problems occur with CODs...and they all due to the Auto Cloud !!! Problem have start between week 1 and 2 of the BO4 beta !!! Was on Auto for first week and everything was flawless except for the ping wich wasn't the same in real life compared to ingame but still was flawless and finding people easily even at night !!! Then week 2 have start...took 2hours to enter a lobbie...always disconnecting us and starting again and again... I tested everything till i found the auto cloud so i disabled it then selected the 3 latest then apply and restart ps4's....then boom it finds all my Montreal dedis again so we like ariiight cool we can enjoy the BO4 beta again

post-29840-0-44564100-1535058336_thumb.png

post-29840-0-06405200-1535058352_thumb.png

post-29840-0-51999600-1535058360_thumb.png

post-29840-0-65868600-1535058371_thumb.png

post-29840-0-09867800-1535058382_thumb.png

post-29840-0-83148800-1535058393_thumb.png

• Netduma Staff

Hi DMC - I responded to your other forum post. Please read the instructions I have posted here: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/25841-unable-to-play-any-call-of-duty-games/page-2?do=findComment&comment=188281

Then if you'd like you could post the ID's as per those instructions here instead. It's up to you :D Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2018 at 6:36 AM, Netduma Jack said:

Hi DMC - I responded to your other forum post. Please read the instructions I have posted here: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/25841-unable-to-play-any-call-of-duty-games/page-2?do=findComment&comment=188281

Then if you'd like you could post the ID's as per those instructions here instead. It's up to you :D Thanks!

It's not my post it's a dude post i've post on...here it's mine that I have start since nothing moves on !!! I did everything to help you guys but now there is nothing i can do to fix that problem without you fixing the dawm cloud wich is supposed to be easier than ever now following Fraser's words !!! It's been more than 2 weeks that we can't enjoy gaming with our netduma r1 and more than 1 month that a lot of people add wrong located dedis and hosts...still nothing have been done to the cloud !???! Meanwhile you guys have start a new job with netgear and the upcomming xr700... now telling us that duma os for r1 is in final beta stage.... Here again no one seems to see thru but i do...!!! First thing wrong is that the final stage of the beta was supposed to be an open beta...where is it now ??? Second thing is...i'm fuckin happy for you guys having success with duma os...making money with xr500 and now in secret with xr700...but at lease take a couple of mins to fix the cloud wich is related to all devices that is netduma related... since first it ruins our gaming sessions and also it will do the same for xr500 and soon xr700 since they all hook to the same cloud wich is yours !!! I didn't wanted to talk about these but i'm tired of helping a company that don't even take a couple of mins to fix a thing already running and causing problems while they put their time and energy on things that don't matter for us their present customers !!! Annoying thing is that you ask us to work for you...since in fact it's your job to find and fix bugs...and we do in mind that it not only help you and others to enjoy netduma but definitly because by doing it for you it cuts down the time it takes to find these bugs so it is supposed to take way less time for you to fix them... but even then nothing goes forward anymore !!! So why are we loosing our unpaid time to find you guys bugs if nothing is fixed quickly as it was supposed to be ??? Also i am the one who gave you guys the real names, terms and definition of your tools...no one ever told me thanks for those... and now that's my words and definitions we see on duma os !!! Weirdest thing related to that is that there is numbers of dudes that were complaining about my explanations and how things are working so why they should be called this instead of that and ect...ah ah ah so funny since now that's MY words we see on the new duma os 👽...so please guys don't do the error of thinking i'm a nobody saying crap shit just to say shits...i help so many people explaining things so they finally understand and by pointing out problems and ways to fix them....just like i did with you guys and like i'm still doin right now !!! The fact that there is a problem that is not affecting everybody doesn't mean it should not be fixed as soon as possible !!! There's a lot of bugs that nobody was aware of...but still they was there and because of someone like me it has been found and fixed !!! So please guys...take couple of mins to fix the cloud so we can shut up and enjoy pleasant gaming sessions with our awesome R1 while we wait to get our hands on the even better Duma Os !!! Also i was everywhere telling the army to stay positive and optimistic for Duma Os... so in one way i'm happy now they know it's really comming 👽😎😂 but still i would like to also be happy of enjoying my gaming sessions with my *impossible to deal Duma Os on it* hardware 😂😂😂 ah ah ah 😋😉 !!! By the way since my point was not to start another rebellion...as soon as you guys fix the cloud i will edit this post to remove the things that may start another war 😉 !!! As a reminder the problem is :  ccb9b580566b1d22

live ping : 25ms and up

distance: 4752 km from Montreal Quebec Canada

preventing to get a Montreal,Qc dedi while auto cloud is On

Ping assist at 0 aka OFF

Appear as the host while it don't shows up on the map and while the biggest chopped circle is surrounding a Montreal dedis running at 7ms while this * ccb9b580566b1d22 * runs at higher than 25ms !!!

ccb9b580566b1d22 is impossible to ban and still appear as the host even when set at 2% so it shows in the Deny list !!! 

It looks like it also block auto ping host to work while in a match (weeks before and since the first day i had my R1...while in a match i was refreshing the webpage and like 10 seconds later the auto ping host was showing) now it never shows while in a match...only between matches and still show that * ccb9b580566b1d22 * as the host even if it never shows on the map and while the biggest chopped circle is around a 7ms Montreal dedis !!! 

Other mislocated dedis can be temp ban but not this one * ccb9b580566b1d22 *

Last thing...a day or 2 ago someone in the team have told on the forum here that if a dedi showed up in the water it's because you guys don't know where it goes on the map 😱😮😒 seriously guys ???? First thing would be that....if you don't know where it goes exactly don't put it as it will cause problems...just like right now since weeks !!! Second thing is....how the hell you guys have to add things that you don't know where it goes ?? Doesn't make sense at all !!! So i would suggest you guys to remove every "we don't know where it goes on the map" till you know where they go so that will prevent bugs like right now since weeks !!! Or at least tell us when you add some so we have a day or two to find where it goes and then you either put them where they go or you totally remove them since you don't know where they goes ... that way we could help you guys further without being affected negatively for too long !!! But in this case ya'll have to properly follow things like if you say we have two days to find...then two days later ya'll have to put them at their respective places or removing them so it won't cause much problems for too long  !!! That way everything would be fine and more people would help since things would get fixed quickly without having a negative impact on our community !!!

It's like saying that it's the best device worldwide (netduma r1) then saying that one of the games(ingame ping analyser) is more accurate than your suposedly top notch device 😐😒...doesn't make sense at all !!! And yes that has been said not that long ago and while other *same titles* also with ingame ping analyser gives the same ping result than your top notch device aka R1 !!! 

PLEEEAASE HELP us as we a team and it will also help you guys !!! And as i said the cloud is not related to the R1 exclusively...it is related to every devices that will endorse Netduma either with the old os or with the new Duma Os !!!

People complaining about netduma just are not able to find the bugs so they complaints about Netduma while in fact they just facing a bug that could be solved quickly and then making them love everything related to Netduma !!!

Help me

Help them

Help me helping them

Help me helping you

Help yourselves too

Help us all

Help everybody linked to your awesome company named Netduma !!!

Take care... Peeeaace !!! ✌