post-31105-0-00295700-1535033202_thumb.pngpost-31105-0-00295700-1535033202_thumb.pngYou guys should have a feature for the Anti-Bufferbloat where you'd have an option to scan your network to better position the sliders automatically for the best possible latency instead of having to mess with it everyday. Also, down bellow in the pic is an example of a feature in Advance Tomato when you're playing a game you'd go in the menu and see all the ports currently being use. I think it'd be dope if you guys had a feature similar to that with the inclusion of a Prioritization on/off switch next to them so we'd have the option to prioritize any them as we please during the game.

You guys are fantastic!

• Netduma Staff

These are some really great ideas; I like them both. We're currently focused on releasing a VPN feature for the XR500 since loads of folks need that, but once the 'needs' are out of the way we can focus on 'wants' and really fun stuff like this!

Thanks for the feedback!

A lot of people visit my home and use the internet can we please get a feature that automatically removes unregistered devices on device manager when it is not in use? it would help me look for specific devices a lot more easily because right now its like looking for a needle in a haystack since there are so much devices. it would also help me keep my bandwidth allocation just the way i want it, it is really annoying to have to delete devices and setting up badwidth allocation over and over again lol.  

These are some really great ideas; I like them both. We're currently focused on releasing a VPN feature for the XR500 since loads of folks need that, but once the 'needs' are out of the way we can focus on 'wants' and really fun stuff like this!

Thanks for the feedback!

OH YES PLEASE. VPN and Ping Assist are NEEDS not WANTS :D 

• Administrators

A lot of people visit my home and use the internet can we please get a feature that automatically removes unregistered devices on device manager when it is not in use? it would help me look for specific devices a lot more easily because right now its like looking for a needle in a haystack since there are so much devices. it would also help me keep my bandwidth allocation just the way i want it, it is really annoying to have to delete devices and setting up badwidth allocation over and over again lol.  

Thanks for letting us know. We are looking into optimising the Device Manager and Bandwidth Allocation so we will keep this advice in mind when designing.

OH YES PLEASE. VPN and Ping Assist are NEEDS not WANTS :D

Noted! Hybrid already developed, just going through final testing. Ping Assist is right at the top of our roadmap!