PUBG Players, can you help?

• Administrators

Hi PUBG players, we need your help. It's been brought to our attention that there are different servers/locations on PUBG. If would be really helpful if you could gather this information when you're playing a game (I've included examples): 

pubg.png

PUBG on Xbox & PC from all regions needed so if you don't mind helping out just post back the table with the information you gathered in. Ideally we'd want 5-10 entries per person.

Yes this would Rock to get more intel, I know as of right now all the NA servers are located on the East Coast of USA on my XR500. In the past when I was able to ping to them, I would ping to them at 40ms ping to 50ms and I'm in California so I doubt that those servers are accurate. I'll see if I can ping to them again on Xbox, lately i haven't been able to. 

• Administrators

Yes this would Rock to get more intel, I know as of right now all the NA servers are located on the East Coast of USA on my XR500. In the past when I was able to ping to them, I would ping to them at 40ms ping to 50ms and I'm in California so I doubt that those servers are accurate. I'll see if I can ping to them again on Xbox, lately i haven't been able to. 

Thanks Joe. There’s likely to be a bunch of servers we need to relocate on our food database, so any you can identify would be great. 

Should I use filtering mode or spectating mode for this game?

Either is fine. If you use filtering mode, it will prevent the game from starting if the server is outside your range so you’ll need to wait for it to give up before searching again. If you go with Spectating mode, then the pre game lobby will open and you can then check the Geo-Filter yourself to see where the server is as it won’t be blocked. If the ping is too high, you can then exit the game and search again

Host Type
Peer                                               This was showing up as the USA still but can see on your chart that the real location is the Netherlands
ID
44ac390449e3faff
Domain Name
Unnamed

Host Type
Peer
ID
8abcffca5929252a       This server was really Laggy for me ping was up and down every second. Worst servers for me are Germany. 
Domain Name
Unnamed

Also in this pic below not sure the location on this.

Hope these help will post more if it does.

WRONG LOC.jpg

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Blameless said:

When are you guys going to update the cloud?

@Netduma Fraser coordinates this so I have asked him to post in here next week when plan to do this. Thanks for posting all the mislocated servers.

• 1 year later...