Router Order?

I ordered the router from Amazon so it can be delivered to my address in Egypt it arrived about 5 days ago through Aramex but it was refused by the NTRA

the national regulatory authority I just came back today an hour ago from one of there branches in Cairo and i met 1 of there custom representatives

told me the Router netduma R1 was refused due to its frequency is high and its considerd a national security problem which made me lol hard i had to refund it back to Amazon now i am asking about new Router 

NETGEAR XR500 Nighthawk Pro Gaming does it have the same frequency as the Netduma R1 this is there Rules about the DBm thing 

Regulations for use of Wireless Networks Devices

2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11 (b/g/n) Frequency Range 2.400 – 2.4835 GHz Maximum EIRP 20 dBm (EIRP) Declaration of Conformity ETSI Standard EN 300 328
5 GHz (UNII-1) IEEE 802.11(a/n/ac) Frequency Range 5.150 – 5.250 GHz Maximum EIRP 23 dBm (EIRP) Declaration of Conformity ETSI Standard EN 301 893
5 GHz (UNII-2) IEEE 802.11(a/n/ac) Frequency Range 5.250 – 5.350 GHz Maximum EIRP 23 dBm (EIRP) Declaration of Conformity ETSI Standard EN 301 893 DFS (Dynamic Frequency Selection) ​TPC (Transmit Power Control)

5.8 GHz (UNII-3) (Outdoor (PTP/PMP))Frequency Range 5.725 – 5.850 GHz Maximum EIRP 36 dBm (EIRP) Channel Bandwidth 10 / 20  MHz DFS (Dynamic Frequency Selection) TPC (Transmit Power Control)

Notice
  • The Frequency band 5.470-5.725 GHz isn’t allowed for the commercial use.
  • In case WLAN devices work with different ranges than the above regulations, then a customized firmware version from the manufacturer/supplier is required to be applied to the end user equipment and also prevent the end user from reconfiguration.
  • For Outdoor Usage: End user requires approval/license from the NTRA .
  • Datasheet for any device must be available on the official manufacturer website