Netduma R1 - iOS 12 beta safari issues

Dear Netduma support,

I have noticed that the R1 administration page does not work in any of my iOS devices running the latest iOS 12 public beta. Does that mean when iOS 12 comes out this September we are not going to be able to use safari browser to access the R1 admin page anymore? Is there a hotfix on the pipeline?

• Administrators

Hi George - the UI was not designed for mobile in mind. DumaOS will be available as a free upgrade soon which whilst not native to mobile, can be accessed on the latest phones. We are looking into developing a standalone app too.

Hi George - the UI was not designed for mobile in mind. DumaOS will be available as a free upgrade soon which whilst not native to mobile, can be accessed on the latest phones. We are looking into developing a standalone app too.

Thanks for the information. If I am not mistaken DumaOS has been indefinitely delayed right? Is there a release date for the R1?

I also feel the need to point out that the UI run flawlessly in multiple iPad models running iOS 11.

• Netduma Staff

Thanks for the information. If I am not mistaken DumaOS has been indefinitely delayed right? Is there a release date for the R1?

I also feel the need to point out that the UI run flawlessly in multiple iPad models running iOS 11.

DumaOS is very, very close now. We can't release a launch date because this time around we don't want to set or alter any expectations. In April we hyped up DumaOS for a specific date only to have to delay the launch. We don't want to disappoint anyone again.

We'll be looking to support phones far better with DumaOS along with a huge roadmap of new features and technology, all of which will be available to Netduma R1 users. As soon as DumaOS is available you will be notified on our social media channels and here on the forum!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 1:35 PM, Netduma Jack said:

DumaOS is very, very close now. We can't release a launch date because this time around we don't want to set or alter any expectations. In April we hyped up DumaOS for a specific date only to have to delay the launch. We don't want to disappoint anyone again.

We'll be looking to support phones far better with DumaOS along with a huge roadmap of new features and technology, all of which will be available to Netduma R1 users. As soon as DumaOS is available you will be notified on our social media channels and here on the forum!

Thanks Jack, that’s great news.