Unable to play any call of duty games

What isp you with ? Have you factory reset that router/modem? To see if it helps,plus I know sky have broadband shield and it’s recommended it’s turned off

I am based in Bangkok, the ISP is AIS. I reset their router and also contacted their help line, which was less than useful....

It is a Fiber optic connection with 100/40. 

did another factory reset, flushed temp banns for servers, geo range all world when on, switched iff again, etc.ticked off and on again the cloud servers, etc.

no change, cannot connect to an hq server. dont see one lighting up on geo page either. 

drives me bananas

• Netduma Staff

did another factory reset, flushed temp banns for servers, geo range all world when on, switched iff again, etc.ticked off and on again the cloud servers, etc.

no change, cannot connect to an hq server. dont see one lighting up on geo page either. 

drives me bananas

If you tried this with the Geo-Filter disabled then the issue likely originates with your ISP. You should try connecting to the HQ connected directly to your Modem. (If you've done this already forgive me).

With the Geo-Filter off the router will effectively act like a standard router. It shouldn't be blocking any NAT servers or otherwise that could prevent you from connecting to the HQ.

I have done that twice already. as well as a reset from outside, the physical 'reset'.

upnp is enabled

i also had it on the modem (not only R1) now I tried it off there as there were other posts suggesting such.

i played with those on/off, port forwarding on R1 and modem, either one, none; all combinations.

i am getting the feeling it had nothing to do with the R1, but I am not getting any reasonable support from my ISP (did you reboot? why do you use a router different than what we gave you, etc.)

bro i experienced things like that on cod ww2. it kicks me out in the middle of the match or after playing for some hours i cant connect to the online services. its the game not your ps4 or the router. i just rebooted the ps4 two to three times and then suddenly it worked again. or maybe its just the shitty playstation network.

If you tried this with the Geo-Filter disabled then the issue likely originates with your ISP. You should try connecting to the HQ connected directly to your Modem. (If you've done this already forgive me).

With the Geo-Filter off the router will effectively act like a standard router. It shouldn't be blocking any NAT servers or otherwise that could prevent you from connecting to the HQ.

I tried that also, but thanks for suggesting. As I said, I am desperate. 

Update: My NAT on PS4 Pro shows Type 2, but on WWII it is moderate.

I also noted something else. When looking at the ISP modem it shows one IP as the external IP (WAN). If I look at the external IP address shown in COD WWII it is a different one. The one in WWII is from my home country (where the PS4 Pro was set up initially) and the external on the modem of the ISP is obviously the correct one. 

And the problem started when i brought the console to my duty station. Can it be the game is "stuck' on the IP of my home country? There we had 2 consoles on the network, so I guess there it was a moderate NAT. I am using the same R1 there and here. I hard reset-ed the PS4 but that didn't fix it. 

As regards the R1, I did follow the guide on how to get an open NAT (tick UPNP in miscellaneous, tick in UPNP, put IP address of the R1 into the DMZ of the ISP modem)

It's beyond me....

It's been a week and a half since problems occur with CODs...and they all due to the Auto Cloud !!! Problem have start between week 1 and 2 of the BO4 beta !!! Was on Auto for first week and everything was flawless except for the ping wich wasn't the same in real life compared to ingame but still was flawless and finding people easily even at night !!! Then week 2 have start...took 2hours to enter a lobbie...always disconnecting us and starting again and again... I tested everything till i found the auto cloud so i disabled it then selected the 3 latest then apply and restart ps4's....then boom it finds all my Montreal dedis again so we like ariiight cool we can enjoy the BO4 beta again

post-29840-0-42679000-1535056176_thumb.png

post-29840-0-25151100-1535056189_thumb.png

post-29840-0-03004100-1535056201_thumb.png

post-29840-0-77822200-1535056209_thumb.png

post-29840-0-52681900-1535056222_thumb.png

post-29840-0-98197700-1535056236_thumb.png

• Netduma Staff

Hi DMC - thanks for talking us through what you've tried. Activision are currently in the middle of reconfiguring their servers for Black Ops 4, and we're doing our best to keep up with how they're changing / migrating their servers. The WWII servers will suffer as a result of Black Ops 4 being so close to launch.

That 4000km server will be mislocated and a few others might be as well. If you want to help us to add these to the cloud, please post this information exactly as I type it below:

Host ID --- Ping to server --- Distance to server --- Your home location (e.g state or city) --- Game being played

Providing this information will allow us to place the server in the correct location.

As regards the R1, I did follow the guide on how to get an open NAT (tick UPNP in miscellaneous, tick in UPNP, put IP address of the R1 into the DMZ of the ISP modem)

It's beyond me....

Have you tried port forwarding manually? You should have UPnP Forwarding unticked in Settings > Misc anyway - it's different to Settings > UPnP.

Try unticking UPnP everywhere and manually forward the ports you need instead. Then perform a full hard reset (turn off the console, Modem and R1. Wait 5 minutes then turn on the Modem. Wait another minute then turn on the R1. Finally wait another minute and turn on your Console).

Thanks Jack ... but it's really related to your cloud...when at auto cloud only we can't connect to to our Montreal dedis as we don't see them poppin on the map...disabling auto cloud and setting them manually we see all our dedis showin on the map and joining any of them easily...!!! I know about them preparing the way for BO4 as for the beta, 4 new dedis in Montreal have shown and they was less stable than the WW2 and BO3 ones...also they wasn't fully opened speed wise...the best ping we were able to play was 14ms ingame in the first weekend while in real life they was pinging at 7ms ... and for the second weekend it becomes worst as the fastest lobbies were at 32ms ingame while pinging them at 14ms real life... friends without Netduma wasn't playin without being with me as without me they were pinging at 50ms at best...while they between 1ms and 15ms in real life...but with me they also was at that 32ms wich was a bit better