Unable to play any call of duty games

Hello, I've just recently purchased a R1, currently I am facing an issue of being unable to play any Call Of Duty games on the PS4, I am always stuck on the "Connecting to Online Service" screen before an error message appears, and it only affects CoD, and not any other games.

I've set the R1 to UPNP on but it still does not help, may I know if anyone faced with this issue before, and how to fix it?

Hello, I've just recently purchased a R1, currently I am facing an issue of being unable to play any Call Of Duty games on the PS4, I am always stuck on the "Connecting to Online Service" screen before an error message appears, and it only affects CoD, and not any other games.

I've set the R1 to UPNP on but it still does not help, may I know if anyone faced with this issue before, and how to fix it?

im done with cd of duty havent played since fornite got famous\

are you connected to your R1 wired or wireless? Double check your Ethernet cable is plugged in firmly for wired and wireless make sure you are connected by connecting to the SSID "netdumar1" with the password "netdumar1" unless you have changed these from the default in which case make sure you have connected to the correct ssid. Please reply if you are still having issues.

are you connected to your R1 wired or wireless? Double check your Ethernet cable is plugged in firmly for wired and wireless make sure you are connected by connecting to the SSID "netdumar1" with the password "netdumar1" unless you have changed these from the default in which case make sure you have connected to the correct ssid. Please reply if you are still having issues.

Hello, everything is connected wired, and is verified working. I have used other games to test, and apparently it is only the CoD series that I am having issues with

If you are connected to the R1 as per BIG_DOG’s advice make sure your geofilter is disabled while booting up the game, only enable the geofilter just before you search for a game.

I've just disabled geofilters entirely, and the problem still persist

https://i.imgur.com/LXlkcbO.png

Would this suffice?

I noticed you haven't selected a device circled in red on the picture, set that up select your PS4 console select PSN network save it when done it should come up with PS4.

Then load up cod should work once you connected on to online server. Servers should litup if done correctly.

post-24945-0-66225400-1534417119_thumb.jpg

I noticed you haven't selected a device circled in red on the picture, set that up select your PS4 console select PSN network save it when done it should come up with PS4.

Then load up cod should work once you connected on to online server. Servers should litup if done correctly.

HOLY, MANAGED TO FETCHED PROFILE

Thank you so much

edit: although strangely, this seem to only affect CoD ? I don't know why, but if it works, it works, thanks again

Weird that this worked for the OP because I've never had issues playing after factory resetting the R1 and leaving the device and service fields empty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i also recently did a factory reset.

I have no issue to connect to a COD game, but in WWII i cannot connect to a headquarters server anymore for the past 2 month.

It started after i bought a new PS 4 Pro. The R1 seems not to recognise the console; only registers it as an 'unknown device'. Mannually change the name and then I can select a device and service on the host filter function, but have it disabled. 

when looking for a game i can see servers and players, when trying to load into WWII headquarters there is no red dot on the map. 

Initially I was able to connect to friends and they would then load into a headquarters together (or join after they entered a HQ), but recently that doesn't work anymore either. 

PS4 Pro network test shows i have a NAT Type 2. WWII for most shows open NAT, for BO4 Beta it was always moderate NAT Type. 

Any ideas what I should do?

Can it be connected to that I am PSPlus membership Europe region, but I am now basd in Asia? But it worked for a year with the 'regular' PS4. It only started since i returned to Asia with the PS4 pro after I bought that when at home in Europe. 

Grateful for any advise. 

• Administrators

i also recently did a factory reset.

I have no issue to connect to a COD game, but in WWII i cannot connect to a headquarters server anymore for the past 2 month.

It started after i bought a new PS 4 Pro. The R1 seems not to recognise the console; only registers it as an 'unknown device'. Mannually change the name and then I can select a device and service on the host filter function, but have it disabled. 

when looking for a game i can see servers and players, when trying to load into WWII headquarters there is no red dot on the map. 

Initially I was able to connect to friends and they would then load into a headquarters together (or join after they entered a HQ), but recently that doesn't work anymore either. 

PS4 Pro network test shows i have a NAT Type 2. WWII for most shows open NAT, for BO4 Beta it was always moderate NAT Type. 

Any ideas what I should do?

Can it be connected to that I am PSPlus membership Europe region, but I am now basd in Asia? But it worked for a year with the 'regular' PS4. It only started since i returned to Asia with the PS4 pro after I bought that when at home in Europe. 

Grateful for any advise. 

Hmm, a strange one. Could you try disabling the Geo-Filter when you boot up the console and load the game. You can then enable it when you are in the lobby. It's possible that the Geo-Filter is blocking a NAT server in Asia.

Given you have a NAT type 2 / Open NAT, it means your router settings are otherwise fine. 

Hmm, a strange one. Could you try disabling the Geo-Filter when you boot up the console and load the game. You can then enable it when you are in the lobby. It's possible that the Geo-Filter is blocking a NAT server in Asia.

Given you have a NAT type 2 / Open NAT, it means your router settings are otherwise fine. 

i should have mentioned that i never have the geo filter on, as it doesn't help me in my location. 

i tried several things to make sure it is off. on/off several times, routers restarting, etc. sometimes i also cannot connect to a vice party which usually happened to me earlier when i had the geo filter on.

hard reset of the PS 4 Pro, the modem, the R1. changig UPNP on off, port forwarding rules, until another factory reset of the R1. not only the soft from miscelaneou setting, but also via outside beside the power socket.

no clue anymore what else to do..

• Administrators

A true factory reset is best done from miscellaneous settings. And not a power reboot, but a full factory reset.

Given so many settings have been experimented with, I’d recommend doing a full factory reset again.

Then make sure you have UPNP enabled.

Finally, do a NAT test again and everything looks ok, see if you can join the HQ.

Have you tried flushing the cloud settings, had a similar problem and that worked for me, untick both cloud settings, hit apply, tick both settings hit apply again then reboot console and router hope this helps

followed your advise and it didn't fix it, still cannot get into a populated HQ.

Good thought, tough! Thanks for that!

A true factory reset is best done from miscellaneous settings. And not a power reboot, but a full factory reset.

Given so many settings have been experimented with, I’d recommend doing a full factory reset again.

Then make sure you have UPNP enabled.

Finally, do a NAT test again and everything looks ok, see if you can join the HQ.

I have done that twice already. as well as a reset from outside, the physical 'reset'.

upnp is enabled

i also had it on the modem (not only R1) now I tried it off there as there were other posts suggesting such.

i played with those on/off, port forwarding on R1 and modem, either one, none; all combinations.

i am getting the feeling it had nothing to do with the R1, but I am not getting any reasonable support from my ISP (did you reboot? why do you use a router different than what we gave you, etc.)

Not sure what your Geo-Filter settings are but they should be at least 1000km and that should give you a populated HQ

As I said before, no geofilter (deactivated). I tried without, with (entire world=max, half less), just to check if maybe it is on while not showing. i tried 2 different browsers on 2 different laptops.