Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Unspecified error message

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

demonchine

demonchine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Local time: 07:07 PM
I get this every time I click anything on the router interface. It started out of no where, no changes were done, nothing. In an attempt to fix I've reset via the software & via the physical button in the rear of the router, I've also reverted back to old firmware.... but nothing gets rid of this error message? Any fixes for it?

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 19,136 posts
  • Local time: 01:07 AM

Can you post a screenshot of the error please, when did you first see it?

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

demonchine

demonchine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

1534107212-U10001.png

Started getting this on Fri afternoon, out of nowhere, before it started happening no changes were done on my end & there was no firmware update. Since it has happened, in attempts to fix I have: 1) reset the router via the physical button in the rear or the XR500. 2) reset via the software Settings>Administration>Back Up settings> Erase. 3) reverted back to firmware Version V2.2.1.10.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 19,136 posts

Use Edge incognito window is it resolved then?

Are you also trying to access using HTTPS? If so use HTTP does that resolve it?
If none of those resolve it does using Chrome resolve the issue?

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

demonchine

demonchine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
Using chrome fixes it. Thanks.

Do you suppose in the future dumaos will be a stand alone software like netgear has, so the interface doesn't have to be used through a web browser?

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 19,136 posts

Great to hear that. I'm unsure, it's always a possibility but have been no plans to do that

Time Converter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users