Black Ops 4 Beta with Duma OS On

• Administrators

Appears if you have a radius of 1,000-1,200 miles you cannot join any lobbies at all. This is more for the future, but good to know off hand.

Do you live in North America or Europe. In either region you should be able to go to a lower range and find games comfortably, but obviously the player pool may be a bit low at the moment because it's a Private Beta so it would make sense if you had to temporarily expand your area.

Let us know how you get on as more people get online over the weekend.

Do you live in North America or Europe. In either region you should be able to go to a lower range and find games comfortably, but obviously the player pool may be a bit low at the moment because it's a Private Beta so it would make sense if you had to temporarily expand your area.

Let us know how you get on as more people get online over the weekend.

North America and on the Xbox One. Console radius has to be wide open (the whole map showing) in order for me to connect to any lobby.

• Administrators

North America and on the Xbox One. Console radius has to be wide open (the whole map showing) in order for me to connect to any lobby.

Hard turn off console, set Geo-Filter settings. Wait until nothing on the map then boot up console and game

I will say this the only issue with BO4 and I know it is a beta is the "Strict Mode". When I set my usual geofilter radius of 1000km I can not get into a lobby with strict mode enabled but when i disable it I get into a lobby straight away with everything being the same.  And I am setting my geofilter around know dedicated servers so I do not know why this is.  

I will say this the only issue with BO4 and I know it is a beta is the "Strict Mode". When I set my usual geofilter radius of 1000km I can not get into a lobby with strict mode enabled but when i disable it I get into a lobby straight away with everything being the same.  And I am setting my geofilter around know dedicated servers so I do not know why this is.  

Okay thanks, we'll take a look when the game is out/BR beta

Glad to know I wasn't alone and will be looked at. Appreciate the support and responses.

Strict mode was fine for me. It could have been the lack of servers available in your area because I have been playing in texas servers for ww2 and black ops 3 but It wouldnt find that server for the beta, I set it back to Ohio and I was finding the usual Chicago server.  

• 3 weeks later...

OMG !!! Ah Ah Ah can't stop laughing 😂😂😂 aright sorry it had to come out !!! I found the direct cause of that problem and told them in real time !!! I also found more problems caused by this troublemaker and they simply not doin what they supposed to wich is updating their cloud !!! They added 2 new dedis a day before the week 2 for us ps4 wich was your first week xbox 1 ... and on the 2 new dedis only one of them have passed like it should and we where able to play on it and seeing it on the map...but the second one didn't succeed... he don't show on the map but still appear as the host...can't be temp ban and still appear as the host after setting it at 2% in the Deny list !!!!!!!! We weren't able to enter a single lobby for an hour...restarting every devices plus r1 plus aio.... still not able to find people for another hour getting out of lobby...waiting 2 min then entering another lobby... still never find peers and being able to play !!! The week before we did play day and night on the beta at a flawless 7ms straight connection with our Montreal dedis (yep North America) with ps4 pro and ps4 simultaneously and together !!! So i decide to test things like i always do... checked auto ping host (normaly at off since i manual ping my dedi and it's less work for the r1 wich result in better operational state) then start again still nothin except auto ping host shows this 4792km dedi while my radius was at 111km and ping assist at 0 ... nothing showing on the map except the party ring created by my 2 consoles... weird 😝 i then found out that the last week just for the bo4 beta i checked auto cloud to get new cloud updates for new dedis and i forgot it at auto... i unchecked it then lookin manualy if updates was done but nothin new so i let them 3 at their last respectives latest options 43 - 41 - 29... pressed apply cloud settings then the pop up then i restarted the r1 and both ps4 and phones... started a party then in the game and boom full lobby and soooo many people on the map...just like for the first week so that was awesome...our hearts dancing like insanes 😂 and we started to play... seing a ww2 dedi as host on the map...manually pinging it at 7ms like usual...but shoot first die first scenarios and lags with huuuge spikes (204ms) was happening...manually pinging the biggest chopped circle on the map (designing an Allowed dedi or host) at 7ms 😱...like are you kidding me ah ah ah anyways restarted my aio to get a new ip followed by r1 and all devices... same thing...fast to find people at 111km radius from Montreal and starting matches right away... still crappier than the worst days of ww2 so still try to play  till the match ends...then the auto ping host started to show telling me the host is 4792km...not seing it on the map...biggest chopped circle still around a Montreal dedis... unzooming of the map to worldwide...refresh webpage then a match started and no auto ping host showing at all...struggle all match long lookin at the world map showing one of my allowed Montreal dedi as host...manual ping at 7ms...crap crap crap...match ends then boom auto ping host shows up saying the host is that 4792km dedi...again...i then set it at 2 so it enter in the deny list...refresh webpage it appear again as host with the 2% i've set and i see it in my deny list...try to temp ban it...impossible !!! Another match start and still showin that 4792km as host even if the biggest chopped circle was arround one of my Montreal dedis...decided to ping it...says 7ms but plays like crap with over recoil (this recoil is due to the ping latency).... so we didn't finish that match we closed both ps4 then i restarted r1...wait a min then starting only my device i use to manage aka my phone... confirmed that all my settings have applied and that i see that 4792km in my deny....pinging it at higher than 40ms....then ps4 pro...followed by other ps4...nothin more for now...entering in a lobby on a Mtl dedi manual ping 7ms again...lots of peeps and nothing too far from me...still at 111km...match start and still no auto ping host showin till the end of the match...while in that match i found the ingame ping analyser...saying i was at 40some ms...while my r1 ping the biggest chopped circle aka Mtl dedi at 7ms... i became confused a lil bit 😂😂😂... match struggle and ends...then the auto ping host showed up that 4792km unbanable dedi...at ???..... 40some ms  !!! I then searched further to see it on the map but never showed up even if it appear as the host by auto ping host option !!! I've found his trace route and shown everything about that in a post here and on some posts related with infos about it !!! One of it destination is in the water...a member of the duma team told in a post days ago that...when that happen(a spot in water) it is because they don't know where it really goes on the map so they put them in the water till and or if its real location is found !!! Meanwhile this info and all my tests to find more...i found 2 other mislocated spots in the water wich mean that these 2 are also homelesses like the one related directly to the "real problem" aka 4792km away from me unbanable dedi linked in water and never showing on the map even if appearing as host aka The Netduma's cloud killer aka The COD killer !!! Id: ccb9b580566b1d22 

Since this moment they added those...all COD's are affected at least for us in North America !!! Auto cloud should be set at off and the 3 options on the latests available applied to overpass this problem !!! Enabling auto ping host and refreshing the browser page used to manage...here and there(ingame and while in a lobby)... to see if something else than what you see is takin over !!! When you see your usual dedi as the host but then the auto ping tells you the host is way farther than what you see and than what you allow... you then just found a problem !!! So take screenshots and notes of its id and try to trace it when the auto ping is showing it then take screenshots of it to share here in the forum so they'll have more infos wich will help them to fix those problems quicker !!!

From here in Longueuil...right next to Mtl...there is Mtl dedis showing at 80some km from Mtl (it shows next to the us border) and too often it tries to hook me to the 641km one showing in the states !!! Those 641km are crap lobbies and peers even if this 641km only difers by 10ms from the Mtl one !!! It's pure day and night scenario !!! So i block each and every 641km that shows...hosts and peers... and i allow only each Mtl dedis naming them now with ping then date they added it ex: 7ms 23 Aout 2018...!!! It bring us flawless gaming sessions either with my ps4 pro alone or with both together or just simultaneously !!! Also as soon as there is a weird feeling i instantly know that a 641km have pass trhu so i set it to be in my deny list then temp ban it if it's a dedi then close the lobby...wait a min...start a new lobby so it then put you on another one dedi then everything comes back to flawless !!! This aspect of them in the 641km zone only...i've found it more than a year ago and tested it thousands of times and with all CODs versions...always the same result and just with them in the 641km zone...not those at 640km or at 642km and up...nah...only those at 641km !!! I'll add a screenshot so ya'll see where to test...

and by the last infos about that 641km zone.... first by blockin them all not only our gaming sessions are always flawless...but also when late at night when less people play i just higher my radius to 1000km then allowing us to find people quick and having the same overall quality between each and every matches we play !!! Second thing and important one for those of you not here on the map... my findings about that 641km zone and about each and every dedis i've tried and tested... do not mean that you will struggle the same on them !!! It means that everbody depending on where they are on the map have to test at least 2 different dedi locations to see what's best and if problems occur !!! Then choose the best zone as your dedis and allow them and/or block the bad ones in that zone !!! 

You guys also have to understand that your isp provides you 2 dns or more and only one of them will be flawless so you'll have to test them individualy !!! In my case the best one provides me my awesome 7ms while the other one provides me a 14ms !!! Calm down no it's really not playing the same even if 14ms is supposed to be excellent...!!! At 7ms it's flawless like we're not playing on internet ... with noooo recoil at all !!!! While at 14ms it's still playing good...but just good...as shoot first die first may happen often...and you suffer from over recoil !!! On the same dedi...yep like since they all named by myself with ping speed and now dates i easily know wich ones we connect to...!!! So i found and set my aio to use only the best dns server from my isp... for doin that in the aio i input the same good dns ip to both dns servers settings then apply then confirm both dns servers ip are identical via show infos in my aio...then restart aio followed by r1 and all devices !!! So now my aio only use one dns server from my isp and everything is at 7ms in speedtests and apps and ingame...i as live right now  have 4 allowed dedis...3 from ww2 and bo3 that was aslo fine with bo4 and the last one poppin just before weekend 2 of beta on ps4...3 of them at 7ms and the 4 at 14ms or the 3 shows at 14ms and the 4th at 7ms !!! It always differ from day to day but always 7ms or 14ms !!! Yes all that with only one dns server from my isp...it's normal since they also do things on their side (dedicated servers and/or COD) so each time i have over recoil i know my ping is affected either by normal changes or by the 641km zone...if it's my usual dedi normally runnin at 7ms but now is at 14ms...i just temp ban it and close lobby till nothing stay showed on the map... then starting another lobby then pinging the new dedi showing on the map... till i get back on a 7ms one !!! We then enjoy flawless sessions again and again !!!

So always keep an eye on your ping since the lowest you can get with your line the better it will feel while gaming or enjoying internet !!! It just depend on you finding what's best with your isp and from your line !!!

Last thing but Ohhhh sooo important !!! 

My last isp was giving me 21ms straight and also ingame (31ms when on the 641km zone or 33ms with the second dns server from my isp) at 21ms both my line and ingame everything was perfect except thoses dudes with extreme low pings where having an advantage so i was dying more often...not because my 21ms wasn't good enough...nahhh...just because they where faster (thanks to them pings) ah ah ah !!! No recoil at 21ms but over recoil at 31ms !!!  Same as with my 7ms and 14ms... it's all day and night !!! So not only the gaming sessions were awesome like right now...but another weird thing... R1 was pinging google at 13ms (with the test function of the r1) giving me 3 Excellent results... all on the 21ms line !!! Now with my 7ms line the r1 ping google at 28ms !!!!!!!! Giving me a Good and 2 Excellent results !!!! 

Got something weirder ??...please share it !!! Ah Ah Ah !!! 

So hope you learned some things that will help you guys !!! Everything i mention is the result of thousands of tests and you guys should test things till you find out what's best with your line and isp at the moment !!! I try to give more explanations to help you guys understanding how things work and react also as ways to test...search and fix those issues !!! Every isp and their line are different so some lil settings may need adjustments...but as far as you understand how it work you then able to manage it properly then allowing you to finetune since the big things are known and properly setted !!! 

Take care... Peeeaace !!! 

on the last pic with ping assist at 7 and 2 yellow circles...the chopped circle is Montreal dedi wrongly located on the map  at 84km from Montreal right next to the US border... and right under it there is a full yellow circle wich is exactly a 641km dedi !!! So they look real close on the map and even more depending on your zoom setting !!! Don't get fooled they ain't the same in any aspect !!! So test all the dedis zones that you may have to connect to... to block the bad ones and allow the good ones !!!

1505416011_Capture_2018-07-21-14-49-18.thumb.png.eb655d861f9a3e83607bd8f6d75b1dfa.png

Capture+_2018-09-03-20-45-49.png

Capture+_2018-09-02-01-06-09.png

Capture+_2018-09-02-01-02-25.png

Capture+_2018-09-02-01-08-24.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-56-28.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-56-37.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-56-19.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-55-50.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-55-55.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-56-13.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-55-25.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-55-09.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-54-47.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-54-30.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-54-19.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-54-13.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-53-54.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-54-06.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-53-47.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-53-11.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-53-20.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-52-58.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-52-49.png

Capture+_2018-09-01-17-52-39.png

• Administrators

Hi DMC - thank you for the info. To summarise, are you saying that this ID needs to be whitelisted: ccb9b580566b1d22 ?

In future could you keep your posts shorter / break them up as that was quite tricky to read. Thank you for looking into this problem so thoroughly!

7 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Hi DMC - thank you for the info. To summarise, are you saying that this ID needs to be whitelisted: ccb9b580566b1d22 ?

In future could you keep your posts shorter / break them up as that was quite tricky to read. Thank you for looking into this problem so thoroughly!

He can't be ban or denied even if in the denied list and he cause problems so either remove it or put it where it really goes and let us temp ban it if you let it on the map !!! So if the whitelist is to allow us to ban it Yes !!! PLEASE !!! 

• Administrators

Ok, understood. In DumaOS you will be able to permanently allow or deny dedicated servers, so you will have total control over this. DumaOS is in final beta testing now so you'll get to enjoy this soon 😃

5 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Ok, understood. In DumaOS you will be able to permanently allow or deny dedicated servers, so you will have total control over this. DumaOS is in final beta testing now so you'll get to enjoy this soon 😃

Okkkk...but...i already can temp ban dedicated servers and hosts...just this dedi that can't be temp ban and that never shows up on the map !!! Was able to set it a 2% so it's in the deny list but still appear as the host...even if like i already said it doesn't show up on the map !!! 

For the other part you say that with duma os comming bla bla bla but it's not a device problem we have it's a Cloud problem we have so it will be the same problem on R1 or xr500 or xr700 with duma os or not...since they all share that same cloud !!! This cloud problem is impacting our Call Of Duty games for more than 2 weeks now !!! I can wait weeks for duma os if i can really enjoy my gaming sessions...wich is not the case anymore since this problem first occured right before our second week of the BO4 beta on ps4 wich was the first week for them on XB1 !!!

• Netduma Staff
9 hours ago, DMC_81 said:

Okkkk...but...i already can temp ban dedicated servers and hosts...just this dedi that can't be temp ban and that never shows up on the map !!! Was able to set it a 2% so it's in the deny list but still appear as the host...even if like i already said it doesn't show up on the map !!! 

For the other part you say that with duma os comming bla bla bla but it's not a device problem we have it's a Cloud problem we have so it will be the same problem on R1 or xr500 or xr700 with duma os or not...since they all share that same cloud !!! This cloud problem is impacting our Call Of Duty games for more than 2 weeks now !!! I can wait weeks for duma os if i can really enjoy my gaming sessions...wich is not the case anymore since this problem first occured right before our second week of the BO4 beta on ps4 wich was the first week for them on XB1 !!!

We'll be taking a look into doing another cloud update pretty soon - development is mad at the moment, with DumaOS coming to the R1, the new XR700 router ready for launch and new websites / forum upgrades.

We'll be getting right on the cloud for Destiny 2: Forsaken as well as Black Ops 4, especially taking a look at the Blackout beta and how it performs.

7 hours ago, Netduma Jack said:

We'll be taking a look into doing another cloud update pretty soon - development is mad at the moment, with DumaOS coming to the R1, the new XR700 router ready for launch and new websites / forum upgrades.

We'll be getting right on the cloud for Destiny 2: Forsaken as well as Black Ops 4, especially taking a look at the Blackout beta and how it performs.

Aright cool !!! I understand why it takes so long for you guys to deal with everything.... but like i already mentioned... the Cloud is related to every devices with netduma backing it.... it now affect us all since more than 2 weeks...wich is not acceptable since we can't enjoy our CODs sessions..not only the beta...all of them !!! It's not cool since your teamate Fraser told that it's easier than ever to play with and update the cloud...from the day you guys rewrote the cloud...but since then no update on the cloud except adding more "we don't know where they goes on the map" dedis !!! Sorry right after that rewrite of the cloud you guys bring us map 29...and it was the last update of the cloud...more than 2 months ago !!! 

I bring this back on the table again because... 

You guys are aware that you already running duma os on xr500 and soon xr700 and live as beta on the r1... having people already complaining against duma os like it's not good...when in fact they only facing the Cloud problems i pointed out...nothing more...so now you have bad feedbacks on duma os wich is not good at all plus it's not valuable in real life since it's just a cloud problem...but it affect everybody on all platforms you have... So people leaves Netduma and/or gaming on their fav game thinking and pretending that netduma or duma os are crap...when in fact they just stuck with a cloud problem !!! You can see by yourself that i'm so right when you understand that in this post...the army homie is facing the same problem but on a xb1 vs on my ps4 and on a duma os firmware vs my r1 on the basic netduma firmware... So sadly it affect everybody and all your devices simultaneously !!! This cloud problem can be solved in minutes by fixing it properly and following Fraser's words since the cloud is easier to use !!! By letting this problem going...you guys are hurting yourselves and also us the customers... so that's why i do everything to help you guys understanding where the problem is !!! It is not related to r1 or first os or new devices or new os...it's Netduma related directly since it's Netduma's Cloud !!!

You just said that ya'll be on the cloud for Destiny 2 and BO4... okkkkkkk.... Destiny 2 is out today while BO4 will be out in a month and the beta is in couple of days only... So when will we work on that cloud 😂 ??? Ah ah ah 😋 Also remember that for the first week of beta everything was perfect and flawless...then something have been added in the cloud the day before the weekend 2 of the bo4 beta...then boom ... unenjoyment since unable to find people ect ect ect...and it affect each and every COD like BO3 and WW2...also affect auto ping host option... so please do something before the Blackout beta since we already unable to enjoy any COD so for sure we won't be able to enjoy the beta with those cloud problems we have right now...problems comming from the cloud because of something wrongly added to the cloud for the second beta weekend wich was the first weekend for xb1 !!! And it affect both the first Os and the new Duma Os since they share the same cloud !!!

And as you also bright...you already know that we will perfectly test the new dedis if and only if...we already stable before that beta !!! Cuz as right now every Cod are affected so how can we find newer bugs or test properly something when it's already broken and/or unstable ??? We can't !!! So if you fix the cloud like today or max tomorow we will have couple of days to be sure everything work good as it is supposed to be and like it was before the bad implementations a day before weekend 2...wich will provide us our stable platform to be able to test the new beta much more precisely and accurately than with thoses cloud problems we have right now and since more than 2 weeks !!!