Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Black Ops 4 Beta with Duma OS On

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

UND3RxOATH

UND3RxOATH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • Local time: 07:09 PM

Appears if you have a radius of 1,000-1,200 miles you cannot join any lobbies at all. This is more for the future, but good to know off hand.

vShikko

vShikko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Local time: 01:09 AM
  • LocationUSA, JPN
Haven't noticed that much. I leave it on Spectate & keep my radius under <500 mi. Have 3 really phenomenal games & then the rest are mediocre.

Netduma Admin

Netduma Admin

Netduma Staff

• Administrators
  • 798 posts
  • LocationNetduma HQ

Appears if you have a radius of 1,000-1,200 miles you cannot join any lobbies at all. This is more for the future, but good to know off hand.

Do you live in North America or Europe. In either region you should be able to go to a lower range and find games comfortably, but obviously the player pool may be a bit low at the moment because it's a Private Beta so it would make sense if you had to temporarily expand your area.

Let us know how you get on as more people get online over the weekend.

UND3RxOATH

UND3RxOATH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Do you live in North America or Europe. In either region you should be able to go to a lower range and find games comfortably, but obviously the player pool may be a bit low at the moment because it's a Private Beta so it would make sense if you had to temporarily expand your area.

Let us know how you get on as more people get online over the weekend.

North America and on the Xbox One. Console radius has to be wide open (the whole map showing) in order for me to connect to any lobby.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 19,136 posts

North America and on the Xbox One. Console radius has to be wide open (the whole map showing) in order for me to connect to any lobby.

Hard turn off console, set Geo-Filter settings. Wait until nothing on the map then boot up console and game

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

PharmDawgg

PharmDawgg

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,058 posts
  • Local time: 08:09 PM
  • LocationGA-USA

I will say this the only issue with BO4 and I know it is a beta is the "Strict Mode". When I set my usual geofilter radius of 1000km I can not get into a lobby with strict mode enabled but when i disable it I get into a lobby straight away with everything being the same.  And I am setting my geofilter around know dedicated servers so I do not know why this is.  

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 19,136 posts

Okay thanks, we'll take a look when the game is out/BR beta

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

UND3RxOATH

UND3RxOATH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

I will say this the only issue with BO4 and I know it is a beta is the "Strict Mode". When I set my usual geofilter radius of 1000km I can not get into a lobby with strict mode enabled but when i disable it I get into a lobby straight away with everything being the same.  And I am setting my geofilter around know dedicated servers so I do not know why this is.  

Okay thanks, we'll take a look when the game is out/BR beta

Glad to know I wasn't alone and will be looked at. Appreciate the support and responses.

JimPaps

JimPaps

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Strict mode was fine for me. It could have been the lack of servers available in your area because I have been playing in texas servers for ww2 and black ops 3 but It wouldnt find that server for the beta, I set it back to Ohio and I was finding the usual Chicago server.  

PharmDawgg

PharmDawgg

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,058 posts
  • LocationGA-USA
I was on Xbox what console were you guys on?

JimPaps

JimPaps

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

PS4

Sci0n

Sci0n

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts