Hi guys,

Pleeaaseeeeeee, We need the VPN back in dumaOS. not just "hidemyass", I use ExpressVPN and we need that area to insert the code, username and password. alot of games are not working working along with party chat cause of closed ports in my country and a VPN is my only way around it. I got a promise last month from fraser about this and still nothing. :( it was very simple in the R1 and you guys released the Nighthawk without it ? .....

Also another suggestions. regarding the "Share Access" in QOS. can you guys make it possible to limit the bandwidth of just one device so it wouldnt get more that what has been assigned to it while sharing access between all other devices ? 

Thanx

• Netduma Staff

Hi Blur - both of these features are on the way pretty soon. VPN Hybrid is in the late testing stages as is Ping Assist, and once they're approved and finalised by ourselves and Netgear they can then be released for you guys.

We got yo' back! That's not all though - there's tonnes more features on our roadmap for DumaOS, so stay tuned for any more major features.

Hi Blur - both of these features are on the way pretty soon. VPN Hybrid is in the late testing stages as is Ping Assist, and once they're approved and finalised by ourselves and Netgear they can then be released for you guys.

We got yo' back! That's not all though - there's tonnes more features on our roadmap for DumaOS, so stay tuned for any more major features.

Thanx for your reply jack,

Well thats what fraser told me too but how soon is soon, it seems everything has the tendency to stretch out when it comes to timelines with netduma staff. I was waiting for the dumaOS for month on the R1 and then i decided to trust you guys and upgrade to the XR, when I did, I was slightly disappointed.

I hope you guys keep your word and realy got our backs and it's not just words.

cheers 

• Administrators

This isn't our deadline, its down to Netgear for testing. We've reduced the time by getting a pre release version to people who want it. I can't say when exactly it will be ready. It is coming, I've tested it myself so I know its only a matter of time