Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

R-Apps CPU and WI-Fi Temperatures

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Killhippie

Killhippie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Local time: 01:08 AM
  • LocationUK

I know you have yet to roll out any new R-Apps. I was wondering of its possible to have something simple like CPU and WI-FI temperatures as well? Maybe current and Maximum since the router has been up. Considering the heatwave's this would be very useful, and would fit nicely with CPU usage and Ram usage etc too. Just throwing that out there as I would like to know how warm my router's CPU and WIFI chipsets are by looking at the desktop, also it would be useful in making sure the router does not overheat. :)

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 19,136 posts

Really good idea, thats almost certainly something we can do. I will add it to our Development roadmap

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 2,859 posts

Awesome idea - it could be a great plugin for System Information. We'd just have to find room on that page to fit it! ;)

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

Killhippie

Killhippie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationUK

Awesome idea - it could be a great plugin for System Information. We'd just have to find room on that page to fit it! ;)

Could you not combine Wireless status and Guest Wireless status into the same window so you just have a scrollbar bar to scroll down to see Guest Wireless Status under Wireless Status maybe? Then that would give extra room for CPU and WIFI chipsets temps?

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 19,136 posts

Could you not combine Wireless status and Guest Wireless status into the same window so you just have a scrollbar bar to scroll down to see Guest Wireless Status under Wireless Status maybe? Then that would give extra room for CPU and WIFI chipsets temps?

Yeah we could definitely do that. I also don't think there is an issue with making the page as a whole a bit longer if its obvious 

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users