severe connection issues!

Hi,

Since 1 month I am facing much lag on all COD games ( most of my play time spent on COD), my issue is mostly WTF moments when I loose gunfights for just no reason. 

after a month of checking and annoying both Netgear and Netduma support :)  I believe I might finally found the issue, look at the attached photos and you will know directly What I am talking about.

these are not sample data from ping plotter, these are my real bad connectivity signals showed on ping plotter, I laughed for 10 minutes once I knew how was it simple to investigate my issues with black ops 3, infinite warfare and WWII, while I stayed days and days trying to find them the hard way, by modifying my MTU, DNS, DMZ, PortForwarding, UPNP, QoS....etc. 

as it is clear from the plots, the issue lays on my first two hops, which are actually my XR500 and ONT. 

I changed ports, cables, no use until now, reset and reboot both ONT and XR500 but no use. huge packet loss is taking place on my router and ONT.

Kindly help Mr. Fraser and Mr. Jack.

thanks in advance. 

post-9525-0-25586800-1532799849_thumb.png

post-9525-0-28045600-1532799854_thumb.png

• Administrators

My word. That might be the worst PingPlotter result I’ve ever seen! I mean that in sympathy, it must be horrible to play on.

You also have high packet loss at hops further along the chain which is suspicious (points at an overall line issue)

What results do you get if you wire directly into your modem? Are they similar. Upload your results here and we’ll take a look.

My word. That might be the worst PingPlotter result I’ve ever seen! I mean that in sympathy, it must be horrible to play on.

You also have high packet loss at hops further along the chain which is suspicious (points at an overall line issue)

What results do you get if you wire directly into your modem? Are they similar. Upload your results here and we’ll take a look.

Thank you very much sir,

I removed the XR500 and connected to the ONT directly .. not so much better results, I have noticed that packet loss (red bars) occurs only when I test to multiple targets as you see in attached graph, no issues with single target. 

post-9525-0-65091400-1532838987_thumb.png

post-9525-0-07879500-1532838993_thumb.png