Sign in to follow this  
titan

Question about Network Monitor

I have a question I haven't been able to find an answer too in any other postings.

In the Network Monitor | Network Snapshot section, you can view the bandwidth used per second for any active device, but I'd like to change to view the bandwidth used over a longer period.    It would be much more useful to see how much bandwidth was used by any given device over a day, or a week or even a month.   

My ISP caps my bandwidth usage at 1TB per month.    I'd like to go back at the end of the month and see how much of that 1TB is being used by each device connected to my router.

I have a question I haven't been able to find an answer too in any other postings.

In the Network Monitor | Network Snapshot section, you can view the bandwidth used per second for any active device, but I'd like to change to view the bandwidth used over a longer period.    It would be much more useful to see how much bandwidth was used by any given device over a day, or a week or even a month.   

My ISP caps my bandwidth usage at 1TB per month.    I'd like to go back at the end of the month and see how much of that 1TB is being used by each device connected to my router.

Hi Titan - we currently do not have this feature (a long term breakdown of your data usage) but it's firmly on our development Roadmap. Great to hear you would benefit from having this.

Out of curiosity, who is your ISP? And have you ever come close to reaching the cap?

Out of curiosity, who is your ISP? And have you ever come close to reaching the cap?

My ISP is Cox Communications and up until recently I was only using about 300 - 400GB per month.

I invited my daughter and her husband to live with us and my usage shot over 1TB immediately.     

I've had to upgrade to the 1.5GB plan to keep from paying overages ever month.

They claim that they aren't doing anything that would consume that much bandwidth which is why I want to be able to track usage by device per month.