No internet on NETDUMA. Need support on setting up with new Hub.

Since the lack of assistance and support im posting this again. 

So, i deciced to change my ISP for a new one that provides fiber. My ISP installed a Calix 813Gv2 fiber Hub next to a Tp-Link Router.

Now heres the issue:

When i replace the Tp-Link with my Duma i assume that the internet connection would begin just atomatically and smooth, and that doesnt seem the case. Because i dont have any internet at all. I did a factory reset then tried again and nothing. Then i called my ISP for assistance and they told me that i need to log into, whatever the brand of my "new" router is, WAN, PPPoE and log an username and a password, i did it and nothing happened. I called again and another technician told me that is not necesary log that username and password on PPPoE and i just have to set up my Duma into bridge mode.

Can someone help me with the right configuration for my Duma since i have this new hub and not acctually using a modem? Thanks. Any help would apreciated since I CANNOT USE MY DUMA and ive been waiting several days for support. I added some pictures in the post of my current config.

post-8404-0-61074700-1532023921_thumb.png

post-8404-0-86292700-1532023932_thumb.png

• Administrators

Do you have access to the hub interface? There may be settings there that are specific for the TP Link and thus preventing internet access on the R1. 

There is no bridge mode on the R1 and that wouldn't make sense, you'd bridge the hub to the R1 from the hub interface

Do you have access to the hub interface? There may be settings there that are specific for the TP Link and thus preventing internet access on the R1. 

There is no bridge mode on the R1 and that wouldn't make sense, you'd bridge the hub to the R1 from the hub interface

The model of the Hub is Calix 813gv2 and the default Gateway is 192.168.1.1 and when i write in on the browser it keeps loading and no log in interface pops up. I guess i dont have access. I tried on Chrome and Edge and nothing. Even i tried a cat5e cable etherner straight to the PC.

• Administrators

Looking online that model definitely has options on the interface that you're able to edit. It may be that the LAN IP was changed at a certain point. Connect directly to the hub via ethernet to your PC. Open a command prompt and type ipconfig whatever the default gateway shows try and access it via that IP address. Default username is admin with no password. If you still cannot access using those settings factory reset the hub by following these instructions and try again:

1. When your Calix router is powered on, press and hold the reset button for 30 seconds.
  2. While still holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for another 30 seconds
  3. While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.

Weird thing is when i log into to the cmd and type ipconfig doesnt show a the Default gateway as you can see in the screens. Also it says "the Default gateway is not available" I cant find the Default Gateway anywhere. Also i tried to log with the Ipv4 and nothing. I should try to log in first with the Default Gateway before reseting the hub messing up the config.

post-8404-0-43524600-1532102352_thumb.png

post-8404-0-99497300-1532102362_thumb.png

post-8404-0-14766300-1532102645_thumb.png

post-8404-0-26154200-1532102756_thumb.png

• Administrators

That IP usually indicates a factory reset should be done. It's also not a public facing IP so no need to blur the end of it. The config is the problem in the first place it looks like so factory reset according to the instructions above then try again to access its interface

That IP usually indicates a factory reset should be done. It's also not a public facing IP so no need to blur the end of it. The config is the problem in the first place it looks like so factory reset according to the instructions above then try again to access its interface

Ok im gonna try doing a factory reset. As soon as i done it ill let you know if i manage to access the Hub interface.