Geo-Filter Issue

I've been an XR500 user since January. Had initial issues with the XR500 Geo-Filter where I was able to connect to hosts outside of my specified radius. Ian and Fraser provided me beta firmware which worked for months but now the issue is back.

Things to note:

1. I am running the latest firmware. When I realized I was able to connect to hosts outside of my specified radius, I downgraded to the firmware Ian/Fraser provided me with (V2.2.0.7) and the issue was still present.

2. "Strict Mode" and "Filtering Mode" are both checked.

4. My Xbox One is DMZ'd and my NAT type is "Open."

5. Players and servers appear on the map.

The only issue I am having is I am able to connect to players/servers outside of my specified radius. Given that I haven't changed any settings, I'd imagine this is an issue beyond my control. Perhaps there are new servers that need to be whitelisted? Any help is appreciated.

Edit: I play several games on the Xbox One but the game this issue pertains to is Halo: The Master Chief Collection.

Has the game been updated recently? Is Halo the only game in which it occurs? Could you provide a screenshot of the full Geo-Filter page please?

No, there haven't been any physical updates but the developer is working on a series of updates which will start to be released in the next couple of months. Given that information plus the firmware not making a difference, this leads me to believe they've added additional servers that may need to be whitelisted.

Halo is the only game I use the Geo-Filter for. I could provide a screenshot of the Geo-Filter but it doesn't yield any valuable information. The issue at hand is I am able to connect to players and/or servers outside of my specified radius. For example, I could set my location in the ocean and I'm still connecting to random players and/or servers with an empty whitelist.

Here is an example of what happens. I am running the last known working firmware (V2.2.0.7-RC2) and it does the same exact thing on the latest firmware as well. In that screenshot, my location is set to Australia yet I am able to connect to hosts (players and servers) outside of my specified radius.

If you could check into this issue and see if there were any additional servers that need to be whitelisted, I'd appreciate it. Not sure why this issue started happening again after 6-7 months without changing any settings.

• Administrators

That one in the middle of the ocean is a local IP address so thats fine, then the one in the US is a whitelisted server so that makes sense, everything else appears to be blocked. If you hard turn off the console, then delete your device from the device manager, flush the cloud. Then set your home location/radius and add your device then try again. 

Also could you include a video please if possible as don't have the time at the moment to test myself