[cod aw]Kicked out in game?

mxHOLGE

Within 30 minutes i've got kicked out two times in the middle of the game. I know that this can happen but rarely, even without R1 router. Have anyone else experienced this or is it just me :)

Does this "kicked from host" record to the cloud?

xoxo 

Guest Netduma Fraser

Sorry to hear that! Please press the thumbs down button when this happens. Then we can see if its something we can fix or if its a CoD issue.

Within 30 minutes i've got kicked out two times in the middle of the game. I know that this can happen but rarely, even without R1 router. Have anyone else experienced this or is it just me :)

Does this "kicked from host" record to the cloud?

xoxo 

If you had a message on screen that said kicked from host that is the game not the router, if the router had dropped you it would've just placed you back in an empty lobby same as if you quit the match/dashboarded

If you had a message on screen that said kicked from host that is the game not the router, if the router had dropped you it would've just placed you back in an empty lobby same as if you quit the match/dashboarded

No message at all just back into an empty lobby...

Sorry to hear that! Please press the thumbs down button when this happens. Then we can see if its something we can fix or if its a CoD issue.

I got the latest 1.02.5 version. There is no thumb down icon were it was before.

Guest Netduma Fraser

No message at all just back into an empty lobby...

I got the latest 1.02.5 version. There is no thumb down icon were it was before.

Its not beside your magnifying glase? Please take a screen shot of your Geo-filter.

Archived