Hi , i buyed an xr500 , but i need an information..

I couldn t block a dedicated server.. ( WW2)

After 5 min deny dedis return..

Is There a Fix ??

Are you on the latest version of DumaOS? Click on the information icon in the top-right of DumaOS - you can find out your firmware version there. You can only block dedicated servers on the latest version.

I don t need any help , i ask a fix for a issue After buying a product!!

Allow & Deny lets you whitelist or blacklist other connections, no matter the size of your Geo-Filter. Choosing to Allow another connection will mean they can always connect to you, even if they are outside your Geo-Filter range. Choosing to Deny another connection will mean it will always be blocked, even when it is inside your Geo-Filter range. You cannot block a dedicated server. To either Allow or Deny, left click on the connection on your Geo-Filter Map. Then in the Ping panel that opens on the right hand side, choose either ALLOW or DENY.

Tip: 
Before selecting ALLOW or DENY, give the connection a unique name in the Ping panel.

Try to block German dedis.. there is a issue with 3/4 dedis!

Thanks for detailing this issue to us. We'll be thoroughly testing this feature to find this particular fault, and we'll let you know if we find any solutions for now :)

If you haven't already yet, I would recommend factory resetting your router. NVram stored settings can sometimes cause weird anomalies like this after a firmware update.