Hello everybody

KayOneX-24

Hi @ all.  :)

My name is Kay(OneX-24).

I've already been some time on this forum. Because now I feel like I'm at home, so I just want to introduce myself to you here.

I'm 28 years old, from Germany and I'm an old-school-gamer.

I've started my gaming career back in the early 2000 with Counter Strike 1.6, Call Of Duty and Battlefield until now.

At the moment I'm playing Battlefield 4 on XBOX One, but also started playing this game on PS4 a few days ago.

If you like you can add me there: XBL gamertag: KayOneX24, PSN: KayOneX-24
Since I've got my Netduma it has positively changed my gaming experience quite a lot.
The things I like the most are loyality, friendship, social connections and gaming.

In my personal life I like women, sunshine and peace.

That's it. If you have any questions, don't hesitate. Please ask.  :)

Yours, KayOneX-24.

Wie geht es dir Kay? I'm new as well, but I'm well known in other forums...I believe we both found a new home here, and the best is yet to come...

Wie geht es dir Kay? I'm new as well, but I'm well known in other forums...I believe we both found a new home here, and the best is yet to come...

Hi Handsomeking718,

I'm doing fine. How are you ? (Mir geht es gut. Wie geht es dir? :-) )

Welcome to our new gaming world.  :)

I'm really happy and I'm so excited what the future brings. I think we all could set up a new multinational DUMA clan,

present in all regions of the world. That would be great. We could start building up national gaming headquarters.

Just an idea, but maybe...  :)

• Administrators

Hey Kay! Really glad you feel at home here, we really want to have an amazing place where people from all corners of the world can come to interact with like minded people. Awesome to learn more about you :) I personally love the idea of a multinational DUMA clan!

Hey Handsome! Welcome to your home and your new family, its great to have you both here :)

Hi Kay, welcome to the forums although we've chatted a bit already :D

We have quite a few similar interests lol 

Hi Iain, yeeeees I know.  :)  That's why we met here and why I feel like I'm at home. Thank you.  :)

• Administrators

Hi Fraser,

thank you.  :)

Maybe we could open a new thread regarding this topic and pin it to collect members for each nation.

What do you think ?

You're absolutely free to do that if you like Kay, I can pin it for you when its been posted :)

You're absolutely free to do that if you like Kay, I can pin it for you when its been posted :)

Hi Fraser,

I've opened a new thread under this link:

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/2577-new-duma-platoon-created-for-battlefield-battlelog/?do=findComment&comment=35642

Could you please pin it for us? :) We need to make it as visible as possible to get new members.

I've created a DUMA platoon for Battlefield and until now we've already got 5 members!!!  :)

We need more members to provide lag free gaming sessions in Battlefield for our happy DUMA mates all around

the globe. I've got a vision of an international DUMA clan for Battlefield. But, this shouldn't mean it's limited

to Battlefield only. ;)  We've got a lot of great CoD players here on this forum. I'd like to see someone creating a CoD-DUMA clan as well.  :)

• Administrators

I've pinned that for you now Kay, in the coming days I will be rearranging the sub forums, so when that happens I'll put your thread in a place better suited, if I forget just send me a PM when I've redone the sub forums :)

I've pinned that for you now Kay, in the coming days I will be rearranging the sub forums, so when that happens I'll put your thread in a place better suited, if I forget just send me a PM when I've redone the sub forums :)

Fantastic! Thank you very much.  :)

Hi Handsomeking718,

I'm doing fine. How are you ? (Mir geht es gut. Wie geht es dir? :-) )

Welcome to our new gaming world.  :)

I'm really happy and I'm so excited what the future brings. I think we all could set up a new multinational DUMA clan,

present in all regions of the world. That would be great. We could start building up national gaming headquarters.

Just an idea, but maybe...  :)

I'm alright, just been depressed lately, but I'll get through it...Start up the clan and send me the link, I'll join...Lol

Archived