Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gaming monitor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

l3ody l3ags

l3ody l3ags

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
I own a Benq rl2455t ZOWIE and enjoy it every bit but just a question, the Benq has a black equalizer setting which helps me a ton in call of duty games but was curious if the asus monitor has a setting that’s helps those dark places?

iAmMoDBoX

iAmMoDBoX

argument-jedi-mindshitter

• Moderators
  • 2,997 posts
  • Local time: 06:28 PM

I own a Benq rl2455t ZOWIE and enjoy it every bit but just a question, the Benq has a black equalizer setting which helps me a ton in call of duty games but was curious if the asus monitor has a setting that’s helps those dark places?

Not that I know of... BenQ FTW

mOtEQB0hTOKSD6fzpgIPNA.png

FiD7ooddSEefOwTYdjBkgQ.png

lllRL

lllRL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts
  • Local time: 11:28 PM
  • LocationUK

I've gone from the RL2455HM to an Asus VG248QE. The closest you can get to Black eQualizer is Asus' gaming picture preset, which lights up the darker areas for better visibility and is thus recommended for competitive games or first person shooters. I tend to switch between that or standard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users