Denied Servers and Players

Ok sounds good. Also when I'm playing on a good server, when I get back to the lobby and it's doing a countdown to the next match,  It randomly kicks me off and joins me to another server. The frustrating part about that is, it normally joins me to a worse server. Any idea on why it kicks me out like that?

Here's an update: 

I ended up connecting to a server that I denied in the past and was on my original list when I created this post a few weeks ago. (a92d5d28ca483a3f) It was one of the worst servers on my list, however I tried playing on it this time and it was actually quite good! Wasn't sure if perhaps you duplicated it or something, but that particular one seems to be working pretty good. So far this is the only server that I originally banned that I've connected to thus far.

I connected to another server that I denied from my list 3 weeks ago. I connected to it about a week ago labeled it and denied it. I connected to it this morning. (a92d3b06ca482a3f) Domain ID: 45.63.72.vultr.com

I know you guys are working hard to reproduce servers and resolve our problem, but today I've connected to nothing but bad servers I've denied. I haven't even connected to one decent server all morning. It's getting pretty frustrating.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Any update on this or is there a firmware coming soon? I still connect to denied servers (Bad laggy servers) more so than I connect to servers I've allowed. (Great Servers)

I'm going to try and grab a developer tomorrow to debug before I go on holiday so they can fix it

• Netduma Staff

Yeah I'm having the same issue not all the time but theres times where I'm connecting to a bad server than i denied!!

This shouldn't be possible, but it can -look- like you are connecting to that server. What you'll likely be connecting to is a 'server bank', which is a group of servers in the same exact location.

To stop yourself from connecting to a server bank, the best way is to keep it outside your radius with Strict Mode on. If that's not possible however, you'll have to deny every server ID in that location every time you connect to it. It could take a while but eventually you won't connect to that location any more.

I hope this helps!