Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

XR500 , how do I QoS everything to a machine ? And if possible a secondary one ?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Nighthawk Pro Gaming

Nighthawk Pro Gaming

[BOT] Latest forum topics from Nighthawk Pro Gaming Community

• Moderators
  • 392 posts
  • Local time: 12:27 PM

I just got an increase in my internet speed and am looking for a way to set that on the router so it reflects correctly for the QoS and allocation etc.

Surely there's a way to redo the speed test without going through the whole setup wizard again ?

Found the way to to do the above manually , but I'd like to also know how to priortize ALL traffic to a certain device , is the only way to say put in manual ports range from 1-6500 or something ?

And if so , can I add a second device in the list the same way etc as in a list to where to prioritize traffic for games not listed or just in general ?

View the full article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users