Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Back to My wrt3200acm

xr500

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

belladin34

belladin34

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Local time: 03:11 PM

the xr500 still having probles with disconect all my devices i have to take out from my setup and live only my wrt3200acm i dount have any problem with my wrt32ooacm and i live all the day and night on with out isue and is hard for me using this xr500 like this cus i have a lot of deviices plus a phone farm of 75 devices so everithiing have to be running with out isue there is something wrong with this firmware or i douth now i just in a point to sell it i dount care if i lose some money becouse i pay 326 but i cant use this like this

Netduma Admin

Netduma Admin

Netduma Staff

• Administrators
  • 720 posts
  • Local time: 09:11 PM
  • LocationNetduma HQ
Sorry to hear this belladin. Are the drop outs just happening on some devices? Are they connected via wireless or on wired?

belladin34

belladin34

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Sorry to hear this belladin. Are the drop outs just happening on some devices? Are they connected via wireless or on wired?

they conected wireles and i have the 3200acm as secon router but it looks like is proble havin secon router conected to the xr500 everithing work for a time and then everithing disconect

Netduma Admin

Netduma Admin

Netduma Staff

• Administrators
  • 720 posts
  • LocationNetduma HQ
Is everything connecting to the Linksys or the XR500? Or a mixture of both?

I recommend you disconnect the Linksys. You should not need this as the wireless on th XR500 is great. It’s possible the Linksys wireless is interfering with the XR500 which is causing the problems.

Please remove the Linksys and see if it improves.

belladin34

belladin34

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Is everything connecting to the Linksys or the XR500? Or a mixture of both?

I recommend you disconnect the Linksys. You should not need this as the wireless on th XR500 is great. It’s possible the Linksys wireless is interfering with the XR500 which is causing the problems.

Please remove the Linksys and see if it improves.

i try that already but i did it aggain on ly last day and half  then lost connection aggain

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 18,853 posts

Hi belladin, I've sent you a PM with a firmware to try that may resolve the issue you're having.

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

belladin34

belladin34

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Hi belladin, I've sent you a PM with a firmware to try that may resolve the issue you're having.

is this firmware is a difrent version of XR500-V2.2.1.10 cus already have that firmware in my pc

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 18,853 posts

is this firmware is a difrent version of XR500-V2.2.1.10 cus already have that firmware in my pc

Yes its a different version based on that firmware version

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

belladin34

belladin34

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Yes its a different version based on that firmware version

should i put manualy my badwitch or let the xr500 deside i got 100/10 but if i le the xr500 deside 120/12

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 18,853 posts

Do a speed test and put the results in from that, thats what the setup wizard does also

Time Converter

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xr500

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users