Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

XR500 Time

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Ace_Uk1000

Ace_Uk1000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Local time: 09:24 PM

So I finally upgraded my R1 to the XR500,  the only thing that's bugging me is that the time on the router is out by one hour.  Is there a way to actually set the correct time to the router?

Killhippie

Killhippie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Local time: 09:24 PM
  • LocationUK

So I finally upgraded my R1 to the XR500,  the only thing that's bugging me is that the time on the router is out by one hour.  Is there a way to actually set the correct time to the router?

Settings > Content Filtering > Schedule. Be aware that the time will be correct but in the router settings you can view in your Dashboard etc it will still show UTC as an hour behind but if you are using anything with a schedule it will use the time zone settings you set in Settings > Content Filtering > Schedule.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users