Need Help!

I was told to disable UPnP but i have 3/4 consoles connected to the XR500 they are all wireless expect the one i play on

But do i disable UPnP?
I feel as if my connection is bad as on Fortnite my ping is 60. But my Geofilter is pinging 18ms.
My hit reg isnt the best on call of duty either ive noticed.
Ive setup my Router and had help from you but i feel as if im doing something wrong.
I have a netduma and thats literally plug and play but with the Xr500 i have all these settings to mess with and so on.

on my first post, i was told to disable UPNP.
Will this fix my bullet reg as its feels off to me?
I played with the Netduma and its the best, so i wanted the Xr500 but my bullets feel off and im dieing faster than anything.
Like i said before, my fortnite is now saying 58ms but on my geofilter it says 18ms.

Please re enable UPNP as that should solve your problem. Why were you told to disable it?

Ok so ive got that enabled right now.
Will this fix my bullets and my fortnite experience?
im not the most techincally minded person you'll meet :P

Yes you need uPnP enabled for two or more game consoles and if you want OPEN NAT across the board, Change NAT Filter to OPEN:

http://badmodems.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21

• Administrators

UPnP opens ports needed for the game, this will mostly just affect what people you're able to connect with online. It won't do anything for bullet registration. Ping variance is due to the fact they likely add processing delay and other factors into their ping estimate whereas the one from the router is a direct ping to the server. Regardless you have a very good ping to the game. If it's not as good as you think it could be I'd try one of the other servers

Ok but what about my hit detection?
The Geo filter ping is good, just feels off in game.
Might just be my imagination

UPnP opens ports needed for the game, this will mostly just affect what people you're able to connect with online. It won't do anything for bullet registration. Ping variance is due to the fact they likely add processing delay and other factors into their ping estimate whereas the one from the router is a direct ping to the server. Regardless you have a very good ping to the game. If it's not as good as you think it could be I'd try one of the other servers