help with 1 gig and R1 setup

what exactly do you need bro? give some details.

i need help setting up the router i just got it and my speeds are reallly slow i have the 1 gig down and 50 up internet package  what info would u need fromm me?

i need help setting up the router i just got it and my speeds are reallly slow i have the 1 gig down and 50 up internet package  what info would u need fromm me?

sure and thanks  what info do you need? i have np giving u any details that u need

• Administrators

I'd first recommend going through the Introduction Tour that you can find here: http://192.168.2.1/cgi-bin/tour.shthat should get you setup. You won't get your full gig speeds via wired but more likely 600-800mbps. For speed don't put in 1000 put in 999 instead.

I'd first recommend going through the Introduction Tour that you can find here: http://192.168.2.1/cgi-bin/tour.shthat should get you setup. You won't get your full gig speeds via wired but more likely 600-800mbps. For speed don't put in 1000 put in 999 instead.

okay ive done that part i had 900 and 50 put in with reactive setting turbo and super turbo both enabled i have upnp off and i opned ports that are on ps4s network guide

• Administrators

the cloud settings and the lan and wan page are what i need help with

You shouldn't need to touch any of those settings, all the important settings have been done already so you're good to go.

20 mbps down and 2.1 up and yes i am

i get 800 + down and 50+ up on my asus ac3100 router

my could settings are all 1 it wont let me change them

How slow and are you using ethernet?

i am also confused on if i should use hyper traffic

• Administrators

20 mbps down and 2.1 up and yes i am

i get 800 + down and 50+ up on my asus ac3100 router

my could settings are all 1 it wont let me change them

i am also confused on if i should use hyper traffic

Was the speed test done through a PC or PS4?

As I said, don't need to worry about cloud settings. It'll be on auto & bleeding edge cloud which is what you want.

Super turbo mode disables Congestion Control completely so you can't/won't need any of the features on that page.

Was the speed test done through a PC or PS4?

As I said, don't need to worry about cloud settings. It'll be on auto & bleeding edge cloud which is what you want.

Super turbo mode disables Congestion Control completely so you can't/won't need any of the features on that page.

i did test on both pc and ps4 i have a gamin pc gtx 1080 16gb ram i7 7700k z270 a pro mobo

i hooked old router and get correct speeds i dunno why its gotta be some configuration issue

• Administrators

should i use hyper threading for my pc and ps4?

Hyper traffic? No as I mentioned your congestion control is disabled due to super turbo mode. Are you using a gig cable connected router to hub and from router to PC?