UPNP still not populating

Hi,

I’m on the latest firmware and even have done a factory reset but when I’m playing PS4 and games like Call is Duty. The table doesn’t seem to be displaying any data.

It used to work fine before.

• Administrators

Hmm seems to populate on xbox now - Nat Type Strict so I changed the port to seems to have opened it, maybe because theres a PS4 on the network ?

Maybe but UPnP can open ports for multiple consoles at once. Does it populate for the PS4 now?

i got two router setup and i have a lot of phones laptop and 3 ps4 and 1 ps3 1 xbox one all conected no problems lattest firmware..... upnp off and 1 ps4 with static ip forward that ps4 udp 3074 that it the others console work fine with upnp off you doun need upnp just forward 1 ps4 that it and that all everithing for me it working i got phone farm off 75 phones consoles laptop tablet all conected no problems. wath i do always when i update is doit off line pc to router then wait about 5 minutes then reset aggain then setup everything offline aggain reboot connect to the modem and you will be good...... my setup....comcast 100/10.....modem..cm700...router xr500...and...ap...wrt3200acm

For users with multiple game consoles online, try setting NAT Filter to OPEN and enable uPnP. Save settings and reboot. Do a hard power OFF by holding the front power button until the console turns off. This should clear out any network caches. After the router is rebooted, power ON the game console and check NAT status. I don't know how PS stations work in regards to power off since I don't have PS, however this works for xbox. Using Open NAT Filter while using uPnP helps in multiple game console environments. Specially in CoD games and multiplayer online games with two or more game consoles being online at the same time:

http://badmodems.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21&sid=8897a9f5aab61ac0dbbadb8361f0504b

Okay its populating for PS4 now :) also I have noticed - this must be one of the best router for gaming - especially on 5GHZ network.  I haven't had any lag spikes on fortnite but when I tried out my ASUS RT-3200 - on the same 5GHZ channel - kept getting 200 pings and dropping down - thats even with bandwidth limits on the ASUS Router.

Quite amazed how good the wireless performance on it