Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

new router

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Netduma Admin

Netduma Admin

Netduma Staff

• Administrators
  • 700 posts
  • Local time: 09:02 PM
  • LocationNetduma HQ

Your setups looks good based on your screenshots. What is the ping you are getting to each game?

It's possible that you are just getting a bad server, so try clicking 'Temp Ban' when you are pinging that server to avoid it. Then search for another game and hopefully you will get a better lobby.

Glenn693

Glenn693

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
Am getting 60+ ping

Netduma Admin

Netduma Admin

Netduma Staff

• Administrators
  • 700 posts
  • LocationNetduma HQ

Am getting 60+ ping

That is high. Is this consistent across all servers?

It's worth running a check on your line to see if there are problems. Could you follow this guide please and post your results here: http://forum.netduma...er-quick-guide/

Glenn693

Glenn693

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

done these test for you hope this helps thanks 

Attached Files

Glenn693

Glenn693

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

it seams like the games are slugish when your playing its hard to explain its like your going in slow motion. 

Netduma Admin

Netduma Admin

Netduma Staff

• Administrators
  • 700 posts
  • LocationNetduma HQ

Thanks for running the test Glenn. Your line looks ok in general so there's unlikely to be a problem there.

The next time you're in a game which is playing badly, could you take a screenshot of your Geo-Filter screen, including the ping graph that opens below. Thanks.

Glenn693

Glenn693

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

if i could show you gameplay you would be able to see what i mean its like am going slow motion effect.

Attached Files

Glenn693

Glenn693

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

i put my isp router in bridge mode and i got the username and password of them then i inputted that into my netduma where the  pppoe is should there be anything else i need to activate on the netduma when using in a bridge mode 

Netduma Admin

Netduma Admin

Netduma Staff

• Administrators
  • 700 posts
  • LocationNetduma HQ

i put my isp router in bridge mode and i got the username and password of them then i inputted that into my netduma where the  pppoe is should there be anything else i need to activate on the netduma when using in a bridge mode 

That should be everything you need to do. I was going to recommend trying this as a next step. It's unlikely to be a problem but you never know.

Give this a go and if it's still not good, could you try connecting your console directly to your ISP router and see how that plays. We need to see if we can isolate where the problem is.

Thanks.

Glenn693

Glenn693

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

iv had 5 games with my ps4 hooked upto isp router and all the same tbh.

e38BimmerFN

e38BimmerFN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Local time: 02:02 PM
  • LocationUSA

Try setting your sliders both to 99%. 

Are others doing anything else while your gaming? Streaming and such? 

Netduma Admin

Netduma Admin

Netduma Staff

• Administrators
  • 700 posts
  • LocationNetduma HQ

iv had 5 games with my ps4 hooked upto isp router and all the same tbh.

OK, well connect back up to the Netduma. I'd set your Geo-Filter range even tighter, just cover the UK, and then see the pings you are getting. Anything below 50ms is good, but you ideally want below 30ms.

If you are getting laggy games after this point could you capture some gameplay from your console and upload it so we can take a look. Both PS4 and Xbox have in-game recording tools which you can then upload online.

Glenn693

Glenn693

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
Il record my gameplay but how do i send it from ps4 too this site

lllRL

lllRL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • LocationUK
When you've saved the gameplay, go into the capture gallery, find the video, press the Share button on the controller, click upload to YouTube (you may be prompted to sign in to YouTube first), then scroll down to privacy, choose Unlisted, scroll down further and hit upload. When it's uploaded go to your YouTube channel, head to your videos, press the three dots icon if on mobile (or just load the video and copy the link from the bar at the top if on desktop) and just post the link here.

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 2,748 posts

Il record my gameplay but how do i send it from ps4 too this site

The advice above is great Glenn, let us know how it goes!

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

Glenn693

Glenn693

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
Thanks il try when i finish work

Glenn693

Glenn693

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Glenn693

Glenn693

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Glenn693

Glenn693

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

watch the second vid is what am experiencing sometimes its worse than that half the time its like am not even shooting them. 

lllRL

lllRL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • LocationUK
That's probably the first time I've seen someone experience what I do lol, wow. You were just getting shotgunned by SMGs and ARs. Only problem is I get weird hitmarker delays every game on top of that while on "7ms ping" like this https://youtu.be/aawGsEN4jQ4 haha I'm so tired of recruit bots instafrying with slower killing guns as if I'm not on target first O_o average 40%+ accuracy on the highest sens with arguably the fastest monitor in the world on fibre and for what, I get mugged by windmillers on WiFi. Yet the last nuke (and normal connection) I got was vs a 4KD in a party LMAO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users