- Installation flow improvement.
- Added support for SHA256 certificates in lieu of MD5 for OpenVPN.
- Fixes the UPnP port mapping issue.
- Using the Download Link below, download and extract the new firmware to a convenient place such as your desktop. The filename after extracting is XR500-V22.214.171.124.img
Download Link : http://www.downloads...0-V126.96.36.199.zip
- Run your web browser and open http://www.routerlogin.net.
- Click Settings => Administration => Firmware Upgrade page.
- Click Browser button and locate the firmware image file.
- Click Upload button.
- Wait for upgrade progress to complete.
If any problem occurs after upgrading, try clearing the configuration by pressing the Reset Button on Rear Panel until the Power LED blinks and hold on for 5 seconds at least, then the router will reboot with default configuration
I had to add my device names again but its working fine since, that was the only issue ive noticed so far, Geo Filter worked fine as does QoS etc