request of new feature

Hi, 

I hope if developers can add an option to select different countries rather than selecting a limited region

but it will be good to add such an option because sometimes we want to play with people from different countries than another, and the circle doesn't allow us to do that. So, please that option

• Administrators

Oh I thought you meant regarding the WiFi region, my mistake. If you add your friends from different countries then you're able to play with them regardless of your Geo-Filter settings.

Oh I thought you meant regarding the WiFi region, my mistake. If you add your friends from different countries then you're able to play with them regardless of your Geo-Filter settings.

I don't mean that also, I mean when I select the region in the Geo-filter, in the current situation it's decided by kilometer with a circle, but what about selecting the countries itself or selecting a region by a polygon or selecting different countries as per my recommendation. 

• Administrators

I don't mean that also, I mean when I select the region in the Geo-filter, in the current situation it's decided by kilometer with a circle, but what about selecting the countries itself or selecting a region by a polygon or selecting different countries as per my recommendation. 

We've had that request before and thought about it. It is quite hard to do and therefore won't be done for awhile