geo filter move my home

Can anyone tell me why every time I open my router (R1) page my home has been moved to the middle of the Atlantic. This has been going on for a couple of months now and I've posted before but got no reply. And now my map has zoomed in and I cant fix it

Thanks

post-29104-0-64122300-1528655568_thumb.png

Can anyone tell me why every time I open my router (R1) page my home has been moved to the middle of the Atlantic. This has been going on for a couple of months now and I've posted before but got no reply. And now my map has zoomed in and I cant fix it

Thanks

Hi,

I couldn’t find any posts about this issue, you did make a post about your geofilter not loading but you didn’t reply to say if the issue was resolved or not.

You can use the magnifying glass icon and adjust the zoom factor dropdown box to zoom the map out.

Make sure you hav cookies enabled in miscellaneous, you are using google chrome and that you are using the default Netduma theme. Does that resolve your home location issue?

• Netduma Staff

Thanks

Hi, welcome to the forum! Please make sure you respond to threads you create - it's important to create a dialogue if you want to resolve your issue.

For this I'd recommend the suggestions above, and also go into Settings > Miscellaneous and make sure 'Enable Cookies' is ticked.

The router does not automatically detect your home location (for privacy reasons). To move your home manually, click on the home icon (on the Host Filtering page) and then click on your home on the map. Let us know if this helps :)