Realism for COD

Macca65

I know COD is only a game. But the earlier versions had a reasonably realistic battlefield feel to them. The enemies uniforms were different but similar for that particular side/team

On WW2 we went back to boots on the ground, yeh! But the circus has arrived, I think that if any of the WW2 veterans saw the uniforms they would probably die laughing!

And the weapons, when will the game developers realise that you cannot ADS quicker with a machine gun, that with a sub machine gun/pistol tec

Shotguns and pistols do not have Infinate range and lethality

As an ex squaddie, I quite like the shoot em ups! But they are starting to get very silly, with all the camos, uniforms, face pint etc can't we just go back to basics lol

Rant over!!! :)

Yeah, someone hit me from a mile away with one of them 2 barrel shotguns with incendiary shells and apparently the fire was 'close' enough to kill me, yeah right.... and yeah the outfits are just strange. Some of them look like space gear to me LOL

Hey Macca, long time fella.. Hope you're good.

TBH, I don't think they give a brass shiny shit as to what the likes of you and me think, mate. It pains me to say it ('cos it makes me feel old), but we're probably a generation or two outside their target audience. 

The gaudy colours and flashy bits are akin to Crack for today's ADHD instant gratification yoof. So long as they continue to drink it in faster than parched squaddies at a NAAFI bar, I don't see it changing anytime soon.