Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Netduma keeps turning off and on

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

JERZ187

JERZ187

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I haven’t used my router in about a month or so because I was in the process of moving into a new place. I’ve recently plugged it in to get it set back up, but it just keeps beebing. Like it’s turning off and on. I’m not sure what’s going on with it. The power cord and router are in great shape. There is no damage to either of them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

buddy love

buddy love

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Local time: 01:49 AM
  • LocationWellman College

thats odd you may need to factory reset the device.

JERZ187

JERZ187

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
How do you do that? It keeps losing connection to.

JERZ187

JERZ187

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
It’s like it just keeps running the restart cycle over and over again. Plug in power, lights on, all of them flash, then a beeb. It just keeps doing it. I guess I’m s.o.l! Not sure what to do now!

pollutionblues

pollutionblues

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,090 posts
  • Local time: 06:49 AM
  • LocationOuter Hebrides

It’s like it just keeps running the restart cycle over and over again. Plug in power, lights on, all of them flash, then a beeb. It just keeps doing it. I guess I’m s.o.l! Not sure what to do now!

A member of Netduma staff will advise you on how to proceed with this issue. It may take a little longer for them to respond with it being the weekend.
The family that slays together stays together

Netduma Admin

Netduma Admin

Netduma Staff

• Administrators
  • 628 posts
  • Local time: 06:49 AM
  • LocationNetduma HQ

Hi Jerz - it sounds like you could have a hardware issue, especially as it has been in storage.

First thing to check is you are definitely using the correct power cable. It should look like this: https://www.thinkand...t=7201747796017

If you look on the back of the plug you should see it says its output is 0.8A. Please check this is the case.

If the power cable is definitely right, and I know this is going to sound ridiculous, try blowing into the bottom of the router where the vents are to remove any dust.

If it's still not working do you know when you ordered the router from us? We'll need to check your warranty for a potential replacement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users