Neduma is crashing requiring a reboot

https://gyazo.com/92666edcf94db84569024fe07a722761

So this issue has started to occur today.

Every hour or 2 my netduma will crash meaning every device that's connected to the netduma will lose connection to the internet and also as shown above i can't even connect to the netduma interface.

All the lights on the device continue to flash and my BT hub is not having ANY issues what so ever and if i keep my wireless deviced connected to the bt hub they NEVER disconnect to the internet.

The only solution to this problem so far is pulling the power from the netduma and rebooting it. 

Also I've made NO changes to this device in many many months and I'm pretty sure it's on the latest software update with the "g" at the end (I'm using my bt hub at the moment as my netduma is crashing a lot. 

I've tried a taking the power out of it for around 10 mins then plugging it back in and still the issue persists 

• Netduma Staff

Is this just wireless devices dropping out? If so check out this guide: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022405-why-does-the-netduma-wifi-keep-dropping-out-

Is it possible that the Netduma is overheating? i.e is it dusty / in a tight spot? Given that the lights continue flashing and there's no beeping sound, I doubt it's rebooting - rather the Internet is just going down.

It's possible this could be miscommunication between the Netduma and your Modem. Try a hard reset (turn off your Modem and the Netduma. Wait 5 minutes before turning on the Modem. Wait another minute then turn on the Netduma.)

If that doesn't work, factory reset the Netduma from Settings > Miscellaneous. Let me know how it goes!

ALL devices connected either wired or wireless disconnect. 

If it was just the internet going down this wouldn't explain why i can't access the netduma interface. If i was to disconnect the netduma from my bt hub and keep the netduma connected to my PC i'd still be able to access the netduma interface 

Also I'm not saying it's rebooting I'm saying when the duma crashes I have ti reboot it by pulling the power from it.

Is this just wireless devices dropping out? If so check out this guide: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022405-why-does-the-netduma-wifi-keep-dropping-out-

Is it possible that the Netduma is overheating? i.e is it dusty / in a tight spot? Given that the lights continue flashing and there's no beeping sound, I doubt it's rebooting - rather the Internet is just going down.

It's possible this could be miscommunication between the Netduma and your Modem. Try a hard reset (turn off your Modem and the Netduma. Wait 5 minutes before turning on the Modem. Wait another minute then turn on the Netduma.)

If that doesn't work, factory reset the Netduma from Settings > Miscellaneous. Let me know how it goes!

I factory reset my duma then left it unplugged for around 2 hours....it just "crashed" again

• Administrators

This is all pointing to a hardware issue. Does the unit feel very hot when you touch it? How long have you owned it for? 

This is all pointing to a hardware issue. Does the unit feel very hot when you touch it? How long have you owned it for? 

I've sent a message over twitter it's probably faster if we chat on there :)