Support from me for next month

Netduma Iain

• Administrators
Hi everyone,

Just a small notice, Fraser will be doing majority of support for the next month or so. I need to put my head down and do some R&D. This should mean updates will come out sooner and there will be some really cool stuff coming out.

I've wanted to do this for a while now, but this task is a mammoth one and I find it difficult to switch between tasks constantly. I'll still be on the forum for general bants and any support issues Fraser can't handle. But just thought I'd give you heads up in-case you started wondering in the future.

Thanks again everyone for helping out especially Zennon/Crossy as I've said before very much appreciated its not unnoticed. 

If you want to contact me directly the best way is to message Fraser and he'll grab me or just send a tweet my way @netduma_iain

Cheers!

Iain

PS In case anyone asks, I don't have an exact date for next upgrade but it will be major

This next update will be the bee's nee's by the sounds of things , keep your head down Iain I am sure Fraser and the rest of the mob can handle most things, good luck with the coding :)

• Administrators

Thank-you so much man. I'm going to talk with Fraser today about closing threads and moving game-plays and off topic to the right fourm. So I can keep an eye on the threads without it taking too much time. Without sounding to corporate lol customer service is very important to us, I'll help Fraser when he needs it but I'm confident he will do as great job :) 

Do you use the view new content button top right of the page Iain that helps a lot for me :)

Then set to time period so it ascends with the latest at the top

• Administrators

Yup thats what I'm been using for a while now. It would just be cool to see thread closed so I can assume the problem is solved and not have to read it. 

Ah yes i see where you are coming from.

Sometimes other come in to (solved) threads and talk about things that coinside with the topic shame it can not say solved with the highlighted post in the thread and the topic highlighted in the list of threads but then does not close so others can add to it and then the board tools allow you to hide them from your feed.

If the board can not then a solved and closed it will have to be :)

• Administrators

Yup if you go to "wiki.netduma.com > Using the Netduma R1 > Upgrade: Advanced" that page will always have the latest one mate. 

Take you time and dont forget about the Bruskie/Piwo/ browar you would have to google translate it to see what it means. Any Magical stuff need some times to be deepened and developed so have fun. Run Forest Run i hope that was apropiet though.

• Administrators

haha Lukasz, I may have occasional beer on the weekend but cutting it out till I get this done. It hurts productivity quite a bit. 

Hmm ... One smart man once sad that the gartes ideans and grates inventions were made while on bruski.... You know that you and luke made this compani on one of those spreas in it?

• Administrators

Yes Lukasz in moderation is very difficult for me. I'm kinda binary with things either all in or not lol

Cheers Trolling Farm

Hi everyone,

Just a small notice, Fraser will be doing majority of support for the next month or so. I need to put my head down and do some R&D. This should mean updates will come out sooner and there will be some really cool stuff coming out.

I've wanted to do this for a while now, but this task is a mammoth one and I find it difficult to switch between tasks constantly. I'll still be on the forum for general bants and any support issues Fraser can't handle. But just thought I'd give you heads up in-case you started wondering in the future.

Thanks again everyone for helping out especially Zennon/Crossy as I've said before very much appreciated its not unnoticed. 

If you want to contact me directly the best way is to message Fraser and he'll grab me or just send a tweet my way @netduma_iain

Cheers!
Iain

PS In case anyone asks, I don't have an exact date for next upgrade but it will be major

Can't wait

Archived