Lost access to gui.

Iv lost full access to gui duma wont restore to default using both methods.i changed to static ip on wan and now can only acsess other router through 192.168.1.1 but all devices are connected to duma but cannot access gui on duma only the other router internets active but just cannot seem to get it back onto 192.168.88.1.when i disconnect duma an router it lets me access 192.168.88.1 an so on but with no avail to duma os i only want to reset it to default firmware is current release some one help please....

• Netduma Staff

Iv lost full access to gui duma wont restore to default using both methods.i changed to static ip on wan and now can only acsess other router through 192.168.1.1 but all devices are connected to duma but cannot access gui on duma only the other router internets active but just cannot seem to get it back onto 192.168.88.1.when i disconnect duma an router it lets me access 192.168.88.1 an so on but with no avail to duma os i only want to reset it to default firmware is current release some one help please....

Hi Sean - please check out this guide and let us know if any of these steps work for you: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022395-why-can-t-i-access-the-r1-interface-

If you need any assistance with any of the steps just let us know!

Hi jack tried all these steps cmd shows the other routers ip which is 192.168.1.2 when i unplug netduma from other router/modem.cmd shows duma as 192.168.88.1 but says it cant reach page required and fails i cant access miscellaneous or settings because i cant log into the ip this is devastating please tell me theirs a fix as it wont restore to defaults using res button or jumper hole.sll devices are currently connected to netduma through zyxel but wil only let me access 192.168.1.2 which is zyxels gui not netdumas

• Netduma Staff

If you isolate the Netduma (connecting it directly to a wired PC with the modem disconnected) and then try to reach the interface, what happens?

It loads to 192.168.88.1 loads the gui with google chrome but just wont let me apply any settings or save anything by the time the page saying it could not find it.even though im still connected to the same ip

• Administrators

It loads to 192.168.88.1 loads the gui with google chrome but just wont let me apply any settings or save anything by the time the page saying it could not find it.even though im still connected to the same ip

Hi Sean - what do you mean by 'just won't let me apply any settings'? For example, what happens if you try and change the size of the distance radius on the Geo-Filter?

Thanks.

Hi its all up and running just got to hit restore to defaults before ip refreshes through pc or it dosent reset loses connection so.solution was as soon as i applied power and page refreshed i clicked reset and ok before page gives error message but i had to be instant with all processes